If youre on the pill, it can often be because you might not be taking it regularly at the same hour. Make sure to take it everyday at the same exact time!

Its what u eat

I definitely can't b pregnant but I've never had a period before is it a sign of met first one or what?

Am gonna give some advice on this, I haven't had a period for 5 months and trust me it was horrible, the third month I saw spotting for 2 days and that was it, the forth month I spotted for 3 days and the fifth month my period candidate for the 5 days but it was heavy with alittle clot blood but I will tell u the story of how it started, firstly I began to seek God, prayed very hard!! For those who don't believe there's a God, truly there is!!! Secondly, I went to my doctor and I told her what's been going on and my symptoms etc, I told her I need a hormone check up because I know when your hormones are off balance this can happen, so she took a blood work and checked all my hormones, results came back I got an abnormal results am telling u when I heard that it felt like I swolled a rock and my heart began to race, I was scared because I thought it was something I can't control, next, I went to get my results, waiting for the doctor to call my name every 5 minutes to the time am supposed to see the doctor my belly cut as if I was having contractions, my nerves were recked but I kept the faith, when I went in the doctor told me my prolactin was really high and my sugar was very low so that's y I am not having(wasn't) a period, so she told me to change my diet which I had already done and do some exercise not those vigorous exercise but like 7 mins exercise which u can find on YouTube also go for a walk brisket walking and I did exactly that and wala!! My period came less than a week after, thanks be unto God all the honor is his and the glory as well because without him I wouldn't be here writing this. So be encourage and try my method it works, best of luck and God richly bless all of you.

Me too, idk what to think.

My doctor took another blood work to make sure it's all balanced out so by end of this week I will get my results back, I thank God first of all he's the one made it flow again.

You should go and take it, u will be fine pray God is not sleeping he hears.

Hi, i used 2hav da same problem of yeast infection now and den, in not using condom wth my husband n sumtys i could feel pain during sex , i went 2 a gyne n did papsmear da results came bek twice saying i hav abnomal tissues da gyne did a procedure called colocoscope n litzz cutin dos abnormal tissues n send dem 2lab 2check fr cancer n it appears dat i hav grade 1 cancer. I tink u shud go c gyne dnt take dis light.

Just for a safety precaution.....get checked for diabetes....uncontrolled blood sugar can cause yeast infections repeatedly

I'm having the same problem. I had my period on the second week of november and had sex last november 17 or 18 . Took the first dose of ECP on the 19th and the second dose on the 20th, had my 2nd bleeding for the month on the 28th it's because of the pill. I started spotting three days ago and I took HPT twice, both negative. What does this mean

yep it's so difficult to be a woman

For starters I have pcos but I've been spotting brown with hint of pink (only when I wipe) on and off for about 2 weeks. I've taken two home tests both negative. I have many pregnancy symptoms. And I don't know if it's just my pcos acting up or if it's something else.

ive had the same problem for going on 2 weeks but im 13 and a virgin so im defiantly not pregnant ...

I had a similar issue this past week. I am on birth control and I am sexually active. Last week I noticed that I was having brownish red discharge but I had not started my placebo pills so I feared that it was implantation bleeding. ( bleeding cause from becoming pregnant which is a quite normal symptom of pregnancy.) I proceeded to take a pregnancy test and I found that it was negative but that wasn't explaining why I was having so much brown discharge as if I was starting my period or ending it. It continued for a week and I began taking my placebo pills and started washing with a non-scented baby soap due to how gentle it was. My period has now arrived and is normal without the brown discharge I believe that my pH levels were off and causing me to have a discharge. I suggest switching to a gentle soap if you find that you are not pregnant and you are experiencing this odd situation... I hope I helped :)

Hi, I have brown spotting which I see only when wiping which initially started with a red spot. We had a. Pull out a week before that.and my expected period is 2 weeks ahead. I have a long cycle usually around 33 days. Can it be implantation spotting or anything else?? Any comments?