You are welcome! I am trying to get my story out there as much as I can because many women with no children who cannot conceive naturally may have lost hope. I know many women who are in that boat. I cannot explain how that has happened and the doctors are completely in shock (both my previous doctor in Cincinnati, Ohio and my current doctor group in Columbus, Ohio) but I am proof that it can happen. I never even considered that possibility, which is why I went through IVF and never even researched whether or not it has happened to anyone because logically speaking, it doesn't make sense as to how it can. (The doctors have theories but no real proof.) So, keep the faith and if you are meant to have another one, you will!!! :)

Dear tparisi. Well congratulations on ur miracle & efforts to let ur story known to us. Could u plz let us know how u achieved ur last pregnancy, any tips?

I am like most of you and CRAVE more info from these women who say they fell pregnant w/out tubes.  I lost my first tube in 2006 due to infection. My second tube was taken in 2008 after an ectopic (I was 10 wks).  The dr's never mentioned anything about "partial tubes" or "Linings" left so I do not know if there is any.  My husband and I cannot afford IVF so we have just tried to come to terms with the fact I will never conceive.  We never use birth control.  My last period was Nov 7.  I have had regular periods my whole life.  However, my last period started off with a bang...literally.  I had a pain so horrible on my left side that I figured I had a ruptured cycst.  I didn't go to the dr, because they can't do anything about it after the fact.  I did bleed, but something about it didn't seem right.  It was shorter and just different.  Hard to describe.  My cycles last 28 to 30 days.  With that being said, I am 5 days late.  I took a pregnancy test on Saturday (3 days late) and it was negative.  My breast are a little sore, nothing major.  I felt a little queasy on and off today.  My appetite seems less.  I have had the issue of gagging a lot when I brush my teeth (Which was a symptom when I was pregnant in 2008).  I have gained a couple lbs.  I hate going through this wondering feeling because I feel like everyone looks at me like "Would you quit thinking your pregnant cuz' it's never going to happen."  I don't want to put my husband through this emotional roller coaster either!  I am waiting until Wednesday (7 days late) and try another test.  If it is negative, and still no period I am going to the dr and see what's going on.  My other fear is that my father's mother went through menopause at 29!!!  Not ready for that!  I have a beautiful stepdaughter and am happy that I am a mother, but I can't help yearning to share a life with my husband.  I try not to think about it, but I am also hyper aware of my body and any little changes trigger my questions.  People say stress or sickness can easily affect your period, but when I lost my baby, I also lost my Momma a week later.  If that stress didn't throw my cycle off, I highly doubt anything else will!   I will update as soon as I start or have results or whatever and if you have any questions I will answer them as best as I can!

To sick n tired: Read ur post again n again. Our cases cudn't have beenmore similar ! Jst hang in there hon. Jst wondering what came out frm the test results...? And why u haven't wrote back...? Hope u r ok. Plz write back. All the best !

Honestly ,I don't have any tips. I didn't think getting pregnant (naturally) was even an option with no tubes. My doctors did not think so either, which is why I was not on birth control. Best they can tell, there might have been a hole left in my uterus where the tube (by the one ovary that I have) was attached and somehow the egg found its way in. I certainly wouldn't hold on to the option that it will for sure happen because my doctor's aren't even sure what the odds are but I am proof that it can happen, despite what modern medicine says...

Thank u so much for ur reply & the encouraging words ! Certainly did boost up my morale. Hope we all get as lucky as u've been...Wish u all the best & a v. HAPPY NEW YR:-P

Well, i guess this is the only site ppl have written about successful pregnancy stories-- (success at pregnancies after losing both the fallopian tubes). I've done a lot of surfing in the past, i hardly came across any such site. Does anyone out there know of more such sites? Plz write.

I am so happy to have come here to this forum, I know the God lead me here, most stories on here are giving me so much encouragement. I had my part of my tubes remove when i was 19,because i had cyst on my ovaries. The doctor told me that i couldnt have kids unless i did ivf. As i see by reading your post that it is very possible to conceive without it. I take some of you girls advice ,and pray. I dont know why i didnt think of it before, because when people get tubligation,there tubes always grow back after about 8-12yrs. Well still extremely happy,and grateful to all. God Bless you all.

hello mrskey ! how old are u? Are u trying to conceive? Well if u wanna talk, i am here. & u r definitely not alone. Do keep writing in; it helps to talk. Do write in wit more details nxt time. Gud luck !

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!THANK YOU! I had both my tubes removed, one due to damage from ectopic pregnancy & another due to scar tissue, when I was married. After the 2nd tube removal, we did IVF & I got pregnant the 1st time, however had a miscarriage at 8.5 weeks.

I'm now divorced, with hopes of remarrying & my prayer is to conceive naturally through the miracle of God allowing me to get pregnant, though my fallopian tubes were removed.

I'd wondered if a pregnancy could occur in the uterus without the tubes & you have just proven that. My COMPLETE faith is in Jesus Christ to do the impossible, in my situation, also & I thank Him for allowing you to give this testimony.

May God bless you immensely & with more children, if you desire, for sharing.

Did you do anything different with the third child. Alternative meds or anything? My oldest is 18 and my youngest is 17. Want to have another but see a lot of different alternatives meds that is suppose to help conceive. Any suggestion.

Hi Chdavid,

I had a tubal ligation and then a tubal reversal. Ended up getting pregnant in my tubes. Didn't find out until I was 8 wks. Ended up getting a divorce and met another man that I am in love with. All of our kids are grown and we want one of our own. This is giving me some hope, but I don't want to wait to long. Thank everyone with your positive stories and giving me hope. I am up at 1 am searching info on pregnancy with no tubes. I will continue to pray.

I am not sure if this question was to me, but if it is: my 3rd I went through IVF because I do not have tubes. Right now, I am currently in my 20th week with my 4th and got pregnant naturally. I wasn't doing anything alternative, because I just assumed it was not possible to get pregnant with no tubes, which is why I went through IVF with my 3rd. The doctors think there might have been a hole in my uterus where my tube was on the right side (the side where I still have an ovary). Once I figured out when I got pregnant, I realized that I was likely on m left side during sex (sorry if that's too much information but it's the ink thing "out of the normal" I could think of) and the egg sort of "fell" into the hole in my uterus because the hole would have been in the correct position for that to happen. Again, not sure if that is a reasonable explanation but nobody has another one to offer me. Good luck!

rochelle73 wrote:

chdavid wrote:

Hi Chdavid,

Thank you so much, Rochelle!

Reading all your post makes me have hope. Six years ago I got both my tubes taken out due to two fallopian tube pregnacy. I was heart broken and Ive been praying that a miracle would happen. Just latley the weirdest things have been happening. I was suppossed to get my period in the beginning of the month, however it was late which sometimes it is. When I got my period it was really lightly like I was spotting instead of having my period. Another thing that is starting to happen is that my poor boobs have gotten huge and starting to get a little tender. I am really confused on if I could really MAYBE be pregnant. I love my Boyfriend and I would love t be the mother of his child. Can anyone please HELP ME