Sorry for the duplicate post, I forgot to sign in, and didn't realize it already posted my message as guest! Either way, I hope I helped a bit, unlike those other ignorant idiots! Kudos to the person above me for pointing out how stupid people can be!

After doing that you may have caused your self to have panic attacks. I say this because I use to do method and to come down I would take pain pills. After that I would have panic attacks for a few days after. I went to the Dr and they did an ekg. On me to check my heart and they are the ones who told me that is what was going on.

I like ur honesty, guest

yes brother.. preach it

yes, the reaction for me,.with them both together feels like "ball of energy" . If you abuse them -WATCH out !!! . but also--time release aterol is much longer , and the suboxone makes you "feel bugged out "

FYI after 18mg of suboxone it caps out. Which means it's pointless to take more then that bc you won't feel the effects frm it, so you can't overdose on suboxone. What people are doing is taking meds that you can't mix with suboxone and that's what's killing them.

We have seen the same thing happen to us, We call it WIGGIN ur tripping get out the bushes with the flashlights. You are like a guy named Lucas tends to do.. u cant handle the combo. ur <3 is fine quit calling the dr. u look guilty good luck god speed

suboxone is a treatment med, pretty much owning methadone, thank god. Suboxone might give you a high your first few times because its a different reaction inside you, but thats it, your tolerant within a few weeks. Suboxone only comes paired with naloxone, a withdrawl inducer, so please if your jumping back and forth make sure the naloxone is gone before you dose to high on whatever else it is you do. I would love to say just do the DAMN suboxone, finish treatment, remain clean, and finally spend your money on something worth it. But since a small % will do that and the rest wont, take the safety tips please, suboxone is awesome, you will feel and remember the last day before you addiction started, and to most people thats motive enough, to others naloxone is the enemy, take average high dose 30mg, 80mg, whatever the user prefers to get "right" if that is taken with enough naloxone in your system then your screwed, its the worst withdrawls youve ever had x 5....which will make some mentally weak people sprial out of utter control, and then anything can happen. When naloxone induces withdrawls, use your head, taking more suboxone will not help, because more naloxone getts added with it, and triggered just like the existing naloxone. After you recover from the induced withdrawl, naloxone goes from enemy to friend, because that one expierence alone is enough to f*****g make most people PUT THE sh*t DOWN!! Please do not do drugs guys, but if your going to, use the f*****g melon your trying to get high!!!! call me a junky, call me a druggie, call me a whatever you want, but I prefer the term PharmacistMD, I deserve it seeing how much f*****g money I spent to get the title!!!

just re-read this, irrelevant to the main question, but educational, was going to skip on by until I saw a comment saying I OD'ed on suboxone haha, if I asked you how, would you say you broke the pill/strip in half and removed the naloxone half?!?!?!?!?!?!<------woahhhh guy stop trying, pure sarcasm 

Typos I apologize will accept open criticsm!!

Disagreement about info, seek University Of Florida PharmD Textsbooks.

how do i get my doctor too give me adderal

I totally agree that people taking suboxone to get high has some serious issues!! Its for people that are serious about getting off opiates and its really easy to od or get sick on suboxone. I just went and got back on my adderall and was wondering if it interacted with suboxones and after reading everything I still am kinda scared to take them both but however need both. So does the majority think that its ok to take both in moderation?

Hi Jenni, so you think its totally safe to take addys and suboxone 2gether? Its scares me to death any more when it comes to mixing drugs. Didn't use to at all but trying to change my life. Ive been an opiate abuser for several years and been taking subs and they have helped so much and I just went to the doc to get back on my addys and didn't even think of the two maybe interacting.

I know you wrote this a long time ago but if you read this reply,

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

It's important. Thank you.

I admire your honesty and no hesitation in sticking to your guns when most of these other posters sound like they haven't got a clue. A friend of mine would say they feel a little bit like that at times.

actually suboxone does get you high probably the highest ive ever been on any pill. i dont do pills hardly at all but i can take barely a fourth of an 8mg suboxone n be done for the night.