People that don't have an opiate tolerance DO get VERY high from a very small amount of Suboxone, the amount of bupe needed to keep an addict out of withdrawl is much higher than it would take a novice to get completely wasted.  (Like puking and passing out in a bad way wasted).  So I'm not sure if I would agree with someone saying you can't OD on subs, I have never seen or heard of it happening but I have seen opiate novices get very sick from just 4mgs of bupe. 

Of course a former addict and current suboxone user cannot OD on the stuff, you can't absorb enough to do it, but I wouldn't say that it means that someone else can't absorb enough to kill them.

If you don't normally take opiates, and especially if you are not an extremely large person, please be extremely careful with suboxone.  It isn't as weak as alot of addicts seem to think...just my thoughts.  

Also on to the original question, if you normally take suboxone and add adderall to it, you will feel the addy.  Maybe not as much as someone who isn't on subs though.

suboxone will get you high, but yes it is more addictive and has worse withdrawals than other opiates. Should not take subox unless you need it.

well to be honest everyone is different as far as coming off something. You have to want to quit to quit. quitting opiates after being on them makes you wish you were dead . The subuxone takes away those withdrawals. After being on it a while you can be tapered off afetr a period . But as long as your looking for something other than life itself you wont quit. You have to want it.

I completely understand. Even though it feels like the effects, even afterward, feel harmful, even to the point where you may feel like your having cardiovascular issues, ALWAYS remember that these salts are in the process of leaving your body as time goes on. The pain sensations are caused by the decreased circulation of blood over hours of time (This is not complete or major circulation decreasing, just gradual over time). To chill the pain out, subuxone will help in some cases. However, personally, the best effective method to easily let yourself down from the upper effects of adderall that feel uncomfortable is to take either a benzodiazephine (Xanax , Klonopin, Ativan, Valium) Take note that Xanax works a lot faster and is more powerful than any other in its class and is safe to take with adderall in moderation or as needed. Another option is to take an opiate, as this will reduce pain and increase feelings of well being as adderall often leaves one feeling either very aggitated, moody, and depressed. Opiates can also be taken with Adderall. NEVER take subuxone with ANY opiate within the same 24 hour period. This is EXTREMELY harmful and I have personally been through pre-emptive withdrawl by doing so by my impatience. So that I would not recommend. So, in a nutshell, benzodiazephines, opiates (Subuxone, if no access to opiates) and Calcium supplements as this will decease the absorption of salts in your bloodstream. Keep in mind that no matter what you feel when your coming down on Adderall, it's normal to feel that way and eventually it will go away and even faster with the pharmaceuticals I just spoke about. Good luck!

I first tried cold turkey after a pretty serious period of addiction, six months later I hooked up with another partner in crime who was on suboxone.  We shared and I don't know what happened after that, just imagine the Velvet Underground blasting for 12 hours.  A year or two later I relapsed again and this time I thought, "Subs beat trubs."  The Velvet Underground didn't play, but I got 'em on my phone.

So here we are six years later and I take literally a crumb of suboxone a day.  I take a 2mg pill and smash it and it lasts 3 or 4 days.  I take adderral too, and I love life, being alive, having some hope, not chasing douchebags down the alleys trying to keep from getting ripped off, and I get high when I talk to my girlfriend, when we make out, or play music.  Now I'm thinking out long complex thoughts and concocting plans that take months and years to execute, without ever needing a fix, crying like a baby, going out of my mind, selling my loved guitar for 2 hours of normal, I'm never spending hours everyday cruising the worst nabes on earth, supporting the planned blight on a people...  Subs.

Adderral helps with the planning, too.  ADHDers need tools to think straight and to kick drugs too.

Suboxone gets you high the first time you do it..... after that nothing. So if you do decide to get " high " on suboxone; do it one time and one time only... Other wise you will get hooked ( most likely ) for the rest of your life, because it is so hard to quit.... Suboxone withdrawls last a month and the withdrawls are very severe.

I have been on Suboxone for 6 years now... Everything you said about it; is EXACTLY how I would of said it.. everything to the dot.. as it was me writing this post. Every one should read this because this is good knowledge and is 100 % correct... I wish I just faced the withdrawl of opiates ( 2weeks) because those extra 2 weeks that Suboxone adds ( 1 month severe withdrawl ) makes it basiclly impossible.... As there is no drug that takes 1 month of severe withdrawl to quit besides Suboxone and Methadone... Which means it breaks the natural life cycle... 2 weeks is toreable... a month ISNT. I am very mad to this day that my doctor that he didn't educate me AT ALL instead just said that Suboxone is the easy way out.... ( complete LIE ) He just wanted money... OR He WASNT EDUCATED on this drug. If I was him. I would have said hey look you can feel like c**p for another 1-2 weeks and you will be free.. or you can take Suboxone and when you decide to quit your going to feel Exactly the same way for 3-4 weeks. I would also add ( If you had no option and needed to take suboxone to get their life back on track, catch up on bills ect... since suboxone is cheaper then 80mg Oxys.n 30's.. I would make sure that my patient would quit after 1-2 months; because the longer you wait the more impossible it becomes. I think this drug is made by the goverment to have complete control over people; cause opiate addicts have a bad rep and make bad decisions because they just want to function and feel normal once addicted. I have been waiting year after year for them to come out with something that kicks Suboxone with no withdrawl.. and they havn't yet.... because they are LOVING the control it gives them over people. I heard Suboxone was made in the 1960's as a pain killer and failed to do it's job of killing the pain.... so they put it away and then realized it's perfect to for those many reasons. ( never looked it up... and now to tired to do so after writing this short responce that turned into a short story! LOL THE easy way out is to prep your self exercise; Sauna and Hot yoga to drain out all the toxins while tapering down on your opiates and after about 2-3 weeks when you feel that you are healthy and strong face the withdrawls; BEST CHOICE you will ever make. Im at 2mg a day aswell... but I have to snort it... and my guess is you do too..

after reading the above posts I am intrigued by the varying responses...I have been taking suboxone 8/2mgs once daily for 1.5 years, and just started 10mgs of adderoll twice daily.  So far I feel fine...for some reason the adderall makes the suboxone reaction a lot milder.  I also smoke marijuana on top of it all, and that is the trick.  The combination of Addys, Subs, and Weed seem to make me feel fantastic and I can get my work done with plenty of concentration.  When I feel overwhelmed while working, I smoke and it mellows me out without diminishing the concentration effects of the Addy.  I would not recommend taking too much Addy on Subs however, because a friend of mine did that and it completely wiped out the Sub effects, and he went into Opiate withdrawal.  That being said, whatever you do, just know your body and trust your instincts.  If you think it will hurt you, start small and build up.  Too many people go hard too soon and they get all types of screwed up.

Also, a previous poster said they Overdosed on Subs...THEY ARE LYING!! It is IMPOSSIBLE to OD on Subs alone, that's the whole point of Subs.  The more you take, once you've breached your blood streams limit, it levels off and plateaus.  Even if you are using Subs as recreation and not for Opiate treatment, you can get a mild warm feeling buzz and possibly get tired from it, but you can't OD.  So even if you take 10 strips in one day, you only feel like you took 2 or 3.  That's just the nature of the drug...it's designed to kick your Opiate habit, not get you pie high in the sky.

Anyway...good luck! And remember...no one is a doctor here, this is STRICTLY OPINION from personal experience.  The best source is doctors, 1st-3rd opinions are recommended for maximizing your results and experiences.  Cheers!!!

Hello to who ever took the time to write this post, & thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences no matter how bad or good they have been. My story is I was addicted to over the counter opiates for almost 15 years and constantly in and out of detox, rehabs & mental health/phys wards over that time. 6 years ago I admitted myself to detox for what I told myself would be the last time.....Whilst in detox, although it's sad to say, the nurses knew me very well and offered me a solution to my opiate addiction. The suboxone programme. 6 years later and I am still on this terrible sublingual medication that goes under my tongue. I have done so many reductions on this and can never seem to get off 2mgs....(My problem now is I am riddled with osteoperosis & osteoarthritis and a spine from the C3 - L6 with 5 compressions fractures, a crush injury to my right lower leg from my 2000kg kombie. Now after all them excuses I am now back to using 8-12mgs daily. Now the TRUTH!!!! after reading everyone's posts on withdrawing from the Suboxone I am absolutely petrified & I have a wonderful partner and we are going to do the withdrawals together. Like you said I wish I had not been so gutless and just stayed off the bloody opiates because the 7day withdrawal is nothing in comparison to what the Sub withdrawal sounds like. I really want some home truths straight up because if i am going to do this I need to know roughly the longest it may take. I want to do it now, but I have my sons wedding in May and off to Bali in September again, & would like to start when I get back. I think i know what I need in the way of medications: stuff for nausea, diahhorea, RLS, hot water bottles ect & a really good friend that doesn't use drugs to drop in every few days & check on us & get whatever we may need from the shops ect. Anyway I would just like to say Thanks heaps for your post, as it is very truthful, confronting but very much needed to hear it in all it's horrible truth. Also I cannot get onto the website you wrote as it has been taken out by the edit moderator. If possible could you f/book me cindy molloy Australia My timeline picture is of me & my partner with a dolphin. 26.1.1965. :-) your response would be really appreciated, as i cannot find anyone is OZ that has offered the same truth & honesty as yourself. To the moderator...this is a desperate situation can you please pass it on.

I need help without pain....

I actually was an opiate addict, went on suboxone and have been on adderall the whole time, I live a great life 

It's been a year, are you dead yet....lol I take both because my doc and I agreed its Best for me... I don't want to b,e an addict anymore

Hello thedino -

I thought I was crazy for a while because I was experiencing the EXACT SAME symptoms that you described a few times. But - I will admit that I was taking WAY TOO MUCH adderall when this was happening. (Also was taking my regular dose of suboxone on top of it) It took a few days for those strange sensations and heart fluctuations to fade away.

I now take my prescribed dose (some days 20-40mg more depending on my stomach ph balance. If I've had anything with citric acid in it, the adderall does not work at all. I have to take a few tums and wait for about an hour. But now that I'm not being crazy and trying to get super tweaked on the adderall, those symptoms are gone. Be honest with yourself and ask why you are taking the adderall in the first place. To get high? Or to function day to day in being able to focus on yhour every day tasks. It's really hard to have the self control. I know that...

I know I'm a bit late in responding, but I hope this helps. And it sure helped me to read this! Now I know I'm not alone!

Becky

I am also an addict and have been on suboxone for the last four years! Don't be so negative! Every human being deserves the right to have a happy HEALTHY life including you. I felt that way for a very long time myself. I am currently winging myself off the suboxone and it's not easy at all, but I want to live my life pure. No drugs to be happy. I have had to have drugs to remain in a happy or even just a normal state for so many years. It sucks and after I have successfully winged myself off this suboxone I will for the first time in so long I can't even say, be completely clean. You do deserve a happy clean life don't give up!!!!!!

3-7 days for suboxone.. It's not the same as methadone which is about 30 days. My boyfriend winged himself down to a half of strip a day and quite with virtually no side effects at all. Experience talking not bull c**p!!