It's called addiction.

I was a heroin addict for 12 to years, I was also taking methadone for 9 years and was on Xanax the Xanax since I was 12. But I got clean in 2009 due to going to jail which probably saved my life because I was already on my 3rd overdose, but in 2011 after two years of being clean I was offered a Suboxone and I only took half of a 8/2mg and within a half hour I was higher than a kite so high that I threw myself in a cold tub and then after that I was off and running, I went back to taking opites and Xanax again than not long after that I was on heroin again and taking 100mg morphine sulfate. So I made a dr appointment and I was put on suboxone 8/2mg twice a day and also Xanax which was switched to klonopin twice a day " which I was told that your not suppose to take benzos with suboxone " but still being prescribed them both, but I'm also adhd and want to be put back on addaral because I'm going back to school and need to be able to pay attention. Is there anyone out there that is on suboxone and addaral and an anti anxiety medication? And how does it work for you, I'm concerned and don't want to be a wreaking ball while rying to go to school!! Please help!

Its your world too my friend and it sounds like your world is sad because you choose to make it that way, life is full of happiness and joy, your 30 years old now, its time you stop feeling sorry for yourself and hurting the people who love you...

Suboxones are used to ween you from opiates. They also block the high feeling you get from opiates. A lot of people try to get high from methadone and suboxone. You do feel a little high from the both of them but it is wrong to use them to get high. I am prescribed adderall and suboxone. I do not take the two together because it feels like I'm on speed.

agree ive never been high off it never wanted to be .but ppl say they do.it sucks to be addicted ,and have to take a meds to be close to normal but now i have panic attacts to the point ppl can hug me and feel my heart pounding.i probally aleays had this panic dissorder but self medicated my self for years and now that im only on subs .i dnt no how to deal wth the world or ppl.and not downing subs the physically saved,my life.but im emotionless to all

ibogaine or naltrexone. check it

I know this is an OLD post...but I dont Know where you get your info from...you arr spreading deadly misinformation my friend... Suboxone is deadly....you can overdose and you can die! For peets sake any drug out there you can overdose... you probably just have a tolerance... I just read an article in the NY Times about all these Sub deaths...pls be careful and dont take it unless you need it..

I don't agree. In the past I was on Methadone ( It kills your bones and your body) Suboxone saved me if you take it the way prescribed And even then you can take less I've never got high taking subs ( maybe the first time ) If you have a dope or opiate habbit Suboxone is the way to go

Exactly! Suboxone does not get you high.. Herion, Hydrocodone, Oxycodone, Methadone get you high. Subs are to just take the sickness, restlessness, and body aches away from (what I call, The Devil Withdrawal)!

Suboxone does not get you high.. If you feel it does then you are on a placebo high. Herion, Hydrocodone, Oxycodone, Methadone get you high. Subs are to just take the sickness, restlessness, and body aches away from (what I call, The Devil Withdrawal)! Also, Subs MUCH easier to break than any other. Methadone shouldn't even be on the market.. I was sick for 6 months detoxing from that. 150-200mg daily. 10mg pills or 40's if I could find them. It does get in your bones, and marrow. I would NEVER touch that Devil made drug, again!

Exactly, Suboxone does not get you high.. If you feel it does then you are on a placebo high. Herion, Hydrocodone, Oxycodone, Methadone get you high. Subs are to just take the sickness, restlessness, and body aches away from (what I call, The Devil Withdrawal)! Also, Subs are MUCH easier to break than any other. Methadone shouldn't even be on the market.. I was sick for 6 months detoxing from that. (Naturally) 150-200mg daily. 10mg pills or 40's if I could find them. It does get in your bones, and marrow. I would NEVER touch that Devil made drug, again!

Yes you can overdose on suboxone!!!! 8 2s??? That's not even that much!!!!!! I used to take 24 mg at one time! Oh my god the stupidity of people on these sites!!! :-P