Hi. I'm 34 years old and you can say that I'm genetically predetermined to be a fat man. My whole family has problems with overweight and I certainly am not an exception.
I have really strong apetite and that’s stopping me to start with any diet what so ever.
So, I would like to get an answer on one really silly question- is there any diet on the market which is based on eating as much as we want because that could be the only thing that I could accept.
Help!

I can say you this- your question really sounds silly but I must say that, after one minor research, I have found that there is one diet which will probably suit you completely.
It is called Choose to Lose diet program. Main thing about this diet program is that you can eat as much as you want and still lose weight because it's not how much you eat-it's what you eat.
Choose to Lose gives you the tools and skills to choose foods to make and keep you thin and healthy forever.
You should know that to lose weight you do not have to starve. Make low-fat food choices prescribed in this diet and stay thin and healthy forever.