I have the same symptoms as well 52 112 lbs eat very little .. Feel full all the time .. Never had heartburn .. Tried the colon cleanser oxy powder .. Feel better .. But still under going a colon and endoscopy .. Gi .. Doctor told me .. Could be a parasite I picked up over seas.. Time will tell!! Good luck !

Hi there. Know it's been a while, but did you find out what was wrong? I am experiencing the exact same thing! I hope you're ok.

Im a 47 year old male.had hemeroid surgery.went 22 days no bowl movement.after surgery nurses forced inama 45 min.bloody mess.i cannot pass a bowl movement.ive gained 15 pounds,always bloaded full inside.dont have gas.drink milk magnisia,fiber.anyways all the laxatives i take and nothing much happens.sometime so bloaded i puke a little.mornings are the worste for stomache pains.even after little bowl movement,i get deathly sick for a few.been to hospitals/doctors,exrays.xrays showed full off stool.never seem to get it all out because it doesnt want to come out.this has been going on for a couple years now.i work hard when i can,but i cannot work feeling drained/bloaded/sick every day.some one please help,i really feel like im dying some times.

You would do well with a DYI 'colon cleanse', some versions simple as drinking apple juice. just google livestrong DIY colon cleanse, and you'll see how common a simple buildup in the colon is and the feeling of bloatedness, and how simple it is to remediate. I hope that helps!