Hi I get my pms two week before my period actually comes it's pretty ugly lol I look like I am four months pregnant really and then when my period gets here I am back to normal the cramping is gone the bloating is gone and I am not so tired and moody. Anyways its now day two of my cycle and the cramping is still there it is uncomfortable to even lay on my stomach, I don't know what to make of it. This period is not as heavy. I don't know what to think really I am more concerned about the cramps then anything since it always goes away the first day.

Have you taken a pregnancy test? Sometimes you can bleed in your first trimester. Since your period this time is less but cramping persists, then I would take a test, see if you're pregnant and go from there. If you are not pregnant, then it could be a cyst or something else related to your uterus and should be checked out anyway.

I haven't taken a test didn't think I needed to since I would think this is my cycle although very light compared to past periods. I still have cramps and today when my small dog went to lay on me (stomach) I had to push him off the pressure hurt me to much. I felt it more towards the belly button and alittle below. What would you think more cycts or pregnancy?

I would take a preg. test to just rule it out. Better yet, I would go to a gyno and have them do a preg. test. They will be able to check if there is enlarged uterus and then possible do an ultrasound. The ultrasound will also detect cysts or a fetus. If there is no preg. or cyst they will check for endometriosis and if that is not the issue they will test for hormone imbalances. No matter what, they will be able to find out for sure what the issue is. I have been pregnant before and also had to deal with hormone issues/cysts... the only way to really find out is to go to the doctor. Simple as that. Go to a planned parenthood if you need to or a reg. doctor...save yourself the worry and check it out! Good Luck!!!

ty I will do that I just got a test and will take it debating whether to do it now or in the morning, I am still cramping to this day and my cycle only lasted 3 days.