I am 45 years old and have been having panic attacks daily for over a year......Sometimes I cant even go in a store.....drive a car or even relax at my computer..........People who dont know it is terrible.........

hi how are you now i also suffer from panic attacks

hi i am 24 years old male ..and having anxiety issue now i am suffering from panic attacks daili and especially in morning..please help me to sort it out..in panic attack i suffer tingling and shortness of breath

kittie2666 do you still suffer or have you found relief? I am dealing with back to back panic attacks and about to start a new med and I am terrified that I will never feel free again....

I also suffer with panic attacks every day. I wake up during the night wirh them also. They disappeared for a few years but thet resurfaced about 3 weeks ago. I am trying not to control me but it is so hard not to focus on it.

I have panic attacks every day nothing seems to help nothing does it's tearing my family apart I'm afraid all the time I can't sleep or eat or do anything with my family can't even take a bath it's crippling me don't know what to do been to er and doctors so many times I can't count plz any info I take meds but low dosage please help sincerely tammie

Recent ive been experiencing the same thing n it sucks noone understand what it feel like and it seem at time im going crazy