Unfortunetly I have had the same problems on and off for the past 11 yrs - ever since my son was born. Still trying to find answers. I know this doesn't help except for the consolation that other people are in the same boat.

I am having same symptoms went to Dr.they said see cardiologist and went to a clinic with the paper work from er and they did liver kidney cholesterol and calcium test ..all normal blood pressure low but Dr did not seemed to concerned...have no insurance till may if I can keep my job been taking ginger root this week hopefully it will work I try not to let anxiety kick my my but lately but I stand all day my back starts hurting I get a strange feeling of not really dizzy more like falling hard TO describe but serious and scary balance is not so great few heart flutters..so lost....

my mom is going through this now and we cant get answers they said meiners disease also but she also faints she has no insurance lost her job and went through all savings her dr just told her theres no more he can do. he will not even refill her meds I don't know what else to do

Me too... It took me 5 years, 4 emergency room visits and 1 EEG that finally solved the question of what was wrong with me. Sometimes I would have several weeks of non-stop symptoms. Hope more people read this.

EEG - as above - Babyboots - I was having seizures and had no clue that was what was wrong. It was by accident that it was discovered. Previously diagnosed with migraines, anxiety, MS...etc... All along I was having seizures. Good luck to your mom.