I have scheduled my primary rhinoplasty with Dr. Tabbal in NYC, and I am desperately trying to talk to one of his patients. He doesn't show pictures of his work or put you in contact with previous patients. I like him and I know he has a great reputation, but I would really appreciate getting some real feedback from someone who has gone through this with him. Please, inbox me! Thank you!

Dr Tabbal is an excellent choice. He worked on me and my sibling. I unreservedly reccommend him. 

Thank you for answering! Would you please be willing to share a little more of your experience with me? I would love to see a picture of your nose! I haven't seen any work by Dr. Tabbal, and I am getting very nervous about it!

He is the worst surgeon. Stay away from him. I regret ever going to him. He is a con artist!

why? can you please give me any details about why you think he is a bad surgeon? i can't take your feedback into account if you don't explain to me why you feel that way about him

Before I made any consultation appointments I read through this board as well as a few others. I thought I was doing “research” however, upon reading many different reviews I figured out that many have very similar in language, like they are written by the same person. I decided to stop reading and to ask friends and family where they had their surgery, Dr. Tabbal’s name kept coming up. I made an appointment and could not be happier. He is one of the few doctor I’ve ever felt comfortable with. He understood what I wanted given my age, anatomy and underlying issues. Dr. Tabbal asked me to give him details and images of what I aspired to. I love my new and improved nose and I honestly couldn't have been more satisfied inside and out. It feels and looks perfect and natural.

Dr. Tabbal is a wonderful man and talented surgeon - he is patient and pro throughout the entire process. Happy to see that others feel the same way