Hello! I have a question for you. Maybe it will sound weird to you, but I need to know following: can I drink alcohol after Toradol shot? Tomorrow I will get this shot, but after shot I will go to a cocktail party and it is unbelievable for me to not drink alcohol! I am thanking you in advance!

Hello! Well, if you do not care about yourself then you will drink alcohol. Taking alcohol and Toradol are strongly not recommended! That can cause many dangerous side effects which can be, in some cases, fatal. You are not a little girl and I hope that you understand risks of your possible childish behavior!

Wow! What an comment Susannah! You clearly know nothing about patient education! This individual did not know what could happen. This is why they asked. Calling them potentially childish is just a jerk thing to say. You could have just said that it's a dangerous combination and why. -A concerned RN