i love to party although the day after drinking, alcohol is still in my system and people can smell it. It's quite embarrassing and I want to know how I can get rid of this. Most of the time I do have 8+ hours of sleep but that doesn't seem to help.
I want to know why this is happening and what I can do to prevent this.

DON'T drink so much! That is the only way it won't make you stink!.

Throw 2 cups water 3 to 4 raw eggs, 1 tbsp dry rosemary leaves, 1 tsp chilli poweder, 1 large raw jalopeno, 1/2 cup wheat germ, 1/4 cup grated parmesean cheese, 1 tsp salt, one medium tomato, 2 celery stalks, and 1 raw hot dog (one large slice of salami can be substituted) into a blender, blend until smooth and drink. The combination of ingredients actually break down alcohol in your blood, and supports the organs that process and eliminate alcohol molecules. Following this recipe will help your body remove alcohol up to 6 times faster than normal, will drastically reduce the liklihood of a hangover, and repairs any liver or kidney damage that may have occured as a result of alcohol poisoning. As an added benefit you can throw in 1 sprig of parsley to remove the alcohol smell from your breath. I know the recipe sounds crazy, but it really works. The government does not want you to know about this alcohol cleansing formula because it works so well that they are concerned that it will promote excessive alcohol consumption by minors. The recipe is well-known in europe, asia and africa (although they substitute pork buns for hot dogs in asia and fufu mopani worms in africa).

OK. But that is really disgusting. I say just don't drink so much. 8-|