i use relaxers about once a year maybe twice and im mexican and my hair is curly. i have tried about 5 different relaxer types but two days later its just dry and curlier when my hair was curly and when i straightened it it was very straight but after i relax my hair it is even curlier when i straigten it. i always think i just did it worng so i keep doing it. anybody have the same issues because it is very angering and frusterating help!

Shampoo your hair with clarifying shampoo and then rinse... Reapply and leave on for 5 min. Rinse. Blow Dry. Apply relaxer to curly sections only and comb through with a pick or very wide tooth comb. Leave on for as long as directions say. Comb through once again when you are half way through the processing time. Rinse with lukewarm water completely for 5 WHOLE minutes. Towel blot hair. Apply neutralizing solution (sometimes come in creams, shampoos or liquid form). Make sure the neutralizing solution is saturating all of your hair evenly. Comb solution through hair and make sure your hair is totally straight. Leave on for 5-10 min. Rinse thoroughly for 5 more minutes. Towel blot. Then blow dry with a comb, in a downward direction, 1 section at a time. Keeping hair straight the entire time. You are finished. Do not shampoo, flat iron, curl, wear in ponytail, braids, headbands, clips etc. the hair must remain straight at all times for 48 hours. If you do not follow this step you will have dents, bends, curls etc. in your hair permanently. Do not get your hair wet at all and avoid sweating for 48 hours. Wash and condition after 48 hours have passed and only flat iron lightly if necessary. Follow up after 48 hours with a conditioning treatment.

Your hair will probably melt off if you use any more relaxers. You can't mix the kinds you use or switch from one to another. They are not compatible and when used on hair that has been relaxed they creatca chemical compound that melts your hair off, from the root. You will be bald in other words. Take all relaxers you have used and go to a salon and show them the ones you have used and they will be able too tell you if they can relax your hair or not. If you can't, ask for a keratin straightening system such as pravana or California smooth. They are expensive but well worth it. They are not chemicals and they work better than relaxers for hair that is damaged.

well... i permanently straghtened mine and my hair feels like heaven XD
and i dont have to worry about straghtening my hair evry morning and getting late to skul.
my hair dresser said its  bad to relax your hair cuz it will fry yur hair and makes it itchy.
its really worth trying!