Hi I'm a 13 year old girl. I masturbate quite a bit and I was wondering what foods/household substances I could use as a lube I don't have access to and store bought ones as I am (as I said) 13 also I really need some new ways to masturbate I don't have access to any condoms dildos or vibrators (id love one though) PLEASE HELP MY P***Y IS THROBBING IT NEEDS IT'S PLAY TIME ;)

Preferably stuff that won't give me a yeast infection

You can use olive oil as lube and a hairbrush handle. Feels really good

To the girl that says she is 13 years old . I am over 17 years old and I play with my kitty all the time . But when I do play I pull back my clit HOOD exposing my clit then I put a vary small amount of Toothpaste on my clit then pull the HOOD back down It start getting vary hot down there I have vary BIG ORGASM super ORGASM If you do this you my have as many as 10 at one time this will be a vary nice PLAY time for your P***Y CAT hope this work's out good for you from HOT STUFF :-) :-) :-)

Your idea was great had a lot of fun :)