I'm 16 and new to the masturbating thing. So far I've tried fingering myself and rubbing myself but I haven't really gained any pleasure from it. I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong or if anyone knows anything sure for pleasure! I live at home so can't buy any toys.

It may be the way you are doing it. But I don't know how you are doing it.

Have you tried massaging your breasts first? Then rolling your nipples between your fingers.

With a lubricated finger, circle your clit.

Hope this may help. Remember everyone is different, and some respond to touch in a slightly different way.

Let me know how you get on. If you want more tips, ask .. in Private if you wish.

Hello, you are doing nothing wrong.
First you must make sure that you are in a comfortable place and position. In order to enjoy more you need to be relaxed. Have you tried watching porn before? You can start by doing that or by fantasizing. Then you can start touching yourself in whatever way you feel works best for you. As you go on you will start to notice what works for you. Try different things and see what you like the most.
Good luck, and if you need more help don't hesitate of messaging me.

Don't watch porn Lara. You're under 18 anyway!

I masterbate often and have found that lying in the bath (i don't have a removable shower head) under the tap (while its on of course) and moving the flaps of my vagina to different positions until one feels great works a lot! I have trouble orgasiming but this techniquie feels amazing!

I am older...20. My girlfriend introduced me to sex toys. When I am alone no one around to disturb me I have a 6 inch replica of an erect penis with a sack and testicles. I use a personal lubricant. I rub my clitoris gets me in that mood then I use my toy penis to enter my vagina as I stroke that in and out of my vagina I rub my clitoris and takes a few minutes until I have an orgasim. This works well and enjoy my private time. This satisfies me so I don't have sex with guys I do not know. It is a great substitute.... My toy is 6 inches long and 4 inches wide and it feels good try this. You can purchase on line....enjoy!!