Update 12 days in. I pretty much did my whole upper lip with the 50% TCA and it's done a good job! I'd say it's cleared up to 60% of my spots and my lip is looking quite normal again.
The healing was hell and I felt like a lepper lol but it's worth it.
I followed SS method where I hit the lip multiple times then the next day I did it again. As the dead skin peeled off I could see the individual granules and hit them again with the TCA. It was very painful but its the most successful treatment I've tried! I also used Tazarac cream and kept my lips as clean as I could.
Im planning on doing it again in a month so hopefully that will give me the results im after.
Keep posting everyone SNW

Yea, thats great news. I am still trying to figure out what is working and what isn't. Some areas I hit two days in a row disappear, while some remain. Other times I am only able to hit it one day since due to the condition of the scab, but after the scab comes off some parts are gone from that and others remain. I think the best bet is still trying to hit it 2 days, but I am not sure. Im still struggling with hitting the lower part of my upper lip. It doesn't seem to do anything and I don't feel any burning sensations either.

-TK

If youre not feeling any burn and it's not turning white, you either bought the wrong TCA or the TCA wasnt actually TCA.

It should BURN LIKE HELL and turn white immediately. And after a few days when the first scabs come off, you should have a indention, almost like someone took a tine spoon and scooped a chunk out.

-DM Byers

And as far as Tazorac, it helps with the healing but I rarely use it now once I knew the spots werent coming back.

How did you go with your last treatment DM?
SNW

Went really well. I of course forgot to take another picture during the healing but it looks perfect right now with no signs of coming back. These were two small spots but I was able to get them with the 50% TCA.

I did try to upload the before and after pics but this website sucks and was asking me to download all sorts of crazy stuff just to upload a pic.

But so far so good!!

Nice work!
Mine has healed well since I did pretty much my whole top lip. Mind you I did a few small patches before I went full lip! About a week or so ago I thought I got about 60% of the spots but now looking closer I think only about 30%. Considering this was my first really decent attempt at getting rid of these suckers im calling it a win.
Again I have some time off coming up and I am going to hit the top lip again. This time I can clearly see where I missed last time because of the reduction of spots. My spots were pretty much covering my whole top lip execpt the vermillian border. Hopefully I get a further reduction this time and if I keep getting results I will get clear!
SNW

Been about 3 months since my 1st treatment and about 2 months since my 2nd... A few of the spots came back fron thebwmd treatment but still clear where I did the 1st. Ive removed about 60-70% of my spots and I don't imagine they'd come back aftet being gone for 90 days (who knows tho). Ive probably got about 25ish more spots but you can only see about 2 of them and that's if you are really close and watching my mouth. I think I'll hit them eventually, but the TCA has really been a huge success. Anybody that is struggling with these things and feels like there is no hope... Try it. Or at least know that there is something that really helps. These thingame made me so damn depressed for so long. The worst part was thinking it would never get better.

SS

Hi all, in planning on doing another 50% treatment next week. I was wondering if there is anything I can do in the time between to help my application go better. I was thinking maybe using extra tazerac? What do you guys think?
SNW

I actually quit using it, but everyone is different. I got sick of the peeling. Now my lip still peels but only because I keep it st most the time .

SS

Hey, How old are you ?

Hey, How old are you ?

I am about to be 23

SS

Ok and your fordyce spots continue to develop or not ?

No since I noticed then a year ago they haven't changed other than me removing them. Blistex made them 10x worse. Other than that they've stayed the same.