Hey guys, glad everyones progressing forward. Its definitely alot better than sitting with the feeling hopeless that these things are just going to be a part of you for the rest of your life.
I would say that my most prominent spots have disappeared or come back, but just a less prominent. The one area I am struggling with is the bottom or under side of my upper lip which I pretty much have cluster going through. I seems to come back almost the way it was. I think its because I haven't been able to hit it like SS does. I hit it, but am not usually able to take the skin off the next day or the day after unless I actually use a needle or something to try and lightly and slowly peel it off. Open to hearing any suggestions or thoughts.

-TK

Im 37 but noticed these around 29.

Tried EVERYTHING for 7 years and finally found the 50% TCA and 0.10% tazorac method did the trick after three separate sessions, each a month apart.

Good to see people that are actually hitting these spots hard and following the exact protocol are seeing GREAT results!!

I'm 9 Months clear!!

Your lip is still clear ?
No reocurence ?

The ones that I removedbare still gone. There is still a handful left but not nearly as bad so I'm not treating them anytime soon. Might just leave them.

ok good news!

Hey guys,
Just an update on my process. So I've tried again on the lower part of my upper lip and I am not sure why, but the area seems to be a problem area for me still. No doubt this process work as I have gotten rid of some spots, but the bottom area seems to heal really quickly almost like 1 or 2 days with the spots still there after hitting it 2 days in a row multiple times. I am thinking that mine may be deep so am going to try doing more consistent hits, but if it doesn't work I am considering moving up in TCA. I just really want to get rid of this area since when I smile its like a discolored thin line at the corner of my lips.

-TK

Oh and I was wondering if the scabs you guys get are like dead skin type scabs (skin colorish) or blood scabs?

So looking at the posts and noticing how more and more people are not coming back on this blog that the TCA and Tazorac method has been working!

The two last spots I had took me a few tries but they are finally gone. And I no longer use the Tazorac cream whatsoever since any remaining spots I have are barely visible.

For those that are struggling with these damn spots.  I 100% recommend to read back through my posts, experiences and success as well as the success stories of others who have used this method.

I battled depression for so long just because of these little spots on my lips and now everything has changed.  Please, please try the method and if it doesn't work, mess around with the application or number of times you hit the spot or even the TCA %.

Good Luck!!!! and post any questions

hi DM....im new here....
could you please share me the steps of how you did it with all the small details please.... i got a load of small spots on my upper lips....thank you very much

How's everyone doing?? Must be pretty good if no one is commenting? Haha

SS

Going good with the TCA! I've stopped using tazerac and am now just doing a full top lip peel with two to three layers once a month. It seems to be reducing the spots a little each peel. I am up to four full peels now my last was two weeks ago.
SNW

What % TCA are you using??

Are you using the correct TCA %? Four peels in two weeks in quite a bit.

It usually took me about two weeks to heal from just one peel so Im just wondering if you have some bad TCA or you are using the wrong percentage.

dmByers

Sorry I didn't explain too well. 4 peels in roughly three months DM.
Im using 50% and the last couple of peels I've layered the TCA 3 times when I apply it.
SNW

I have tried SS method 3-4 times and could not speak more highly of it. I agree with the assertion that it is the depth of the TCA that is the most significant link to success in regards to this experiment. 1 layer usually doesn't hit deep enough, wait for it to peel and then hit it again. Each to their own though. Very thankful and grateful to all those that have contributed to this page.