I am 16 years old and I still can't pull my foreskin back. Everyday my mom gives me a bath and she pulls back my foreskin, when i'm soft and even when I'm hard whenever i try it hurts and I never get it as far back as she can. When she pulls back my foreskin over the head of my penis she always rubs cream on it and leaves it pulled back for a few minutes. I find the tip of my penis very sensitive my mom puts cream on it 2-3 times a day. Sometimes I get an erection and I get embarrassed how do i tell her to stop >:( :$

Don't tell her to stop and try not to be embarrassed because having a tight foreskin can lead to problems in the future. I am now 18 and my mom pulled back on my foreskin until I was about 14 years old.

Don't worry about it, let her continue. My foreskin is extremely tight too and only my mom and my cousin who is a nurse can get it all the way back. I can't do it alone. I'm 17 now and they've pulled it back since i was 9. Once my cousin pulled it and I ejaculated when I was around 14 I believe and that was the first time I became embarrassed. My cousin just kind of laughed and told me it was okay and normal though and I just got over it. Once you realise they just want the best for you, it doesn't bother you. Just let her do it.