My boyfriend once mentioned it like "we should experiment" I was nervous at first, i felt dirty if I was to do it. Not going to lie it hurt like hell at first (need lube) but I found myself wanting to try it again. I love it now, I find my orgasm is much more intense. We still have normal vaginal sex more just so that it feels amazing when we have anal. He loves it although he actually is a little more hesitant to do it often whereas now I could have it daily. It took me a while to not feel dirty/slaggy but now I see it as just another sexual position that I can get off at. I love when my boyfriend wakes me up with it, i don't get women who are really uptight about it. If you are going to have sex might as well make it the best you can. I'm 18, been having it for 1 year now, can't get enough of it. So I can see it from your girlfriends point of view, cause it feels great, stronger chance of an orgasm and just having a penis f*****g as ass is a great position.

I'm a 49 y.o. man and have had predominantly anal sex with my partners since the age of 18. This includes a marriage of 12 years and 3 other long term relationships.

With my ex-wife, we started anal pretty much straight away and it became predominant in about 95% of our lovemaking, usually starting with oral then anal or occasionally vaginal then anal, but nearly always finishing in her anus. I think my ex enjoyed anal but probably not to the same extent I did, however she enjoyed it more (and encouraged me)  to do it hard and fast, and in my experience that is a definite indicator of female enjoyment. She never experienced any ill effects from anal sex and we probably indulged 8-10 times per week.

After divorce and a couple of years alone, I started a serious relationship with a woman of similar age to me who had never engaged in anal and showed no particular interest. Our physical relationship progressed vaginally & orally, but she had the perspicacity to notice that I wasn't 100% engaged during intercourse, saying it seemed lack-lustre. So, I ventured my anal interest, she tried it and enjoyed it, also enjoying my new-found enthusiasm, and due to some birth control method issues she suffered we found that 100% anal suited us both! It simply became 'normal' regular sex for us for the following 3 years, I think she enjoyed that it was unusual to be exclusively anal (as many of her friends had a negative view of anal, as reflected in some posts here.)

Following that relationship I eventually had another with a woman for whom anal was her preferred method due to having an overly tight vagina - she found anal to be a much easier method of accommodating an average sized penis - she'd had her children by caesarean section and once confided that her ex husband had fortunately had a small penis.

As I have got older, I have found that it pays to be immediately upfront about my need for almost exclusively anal sex. My interest in the supposedly 'correct' point of entry has dwindled to nothing. I make it clear that the physical aspect of any relationship will be all anal in order to prevent any future recriminations about selfishness etc. It might seem ridiculous to some but I would prefer not to have a physical relationship if it isn't on those terms, and being clear and upfront allows my potential partners to decide whether they want the same thing.

I'm currently with a woman 17 years my junior who had never tried anal until she met me, but that was not because she had a negative view of it but had never been with anyone who showed interest. Having introduced her to anal sex and then analysed her feelings about it, we are now indulging 100% and she does truly get off on it. She also enjoys the exclusivity aspect and finds the lack of need for birth control to be a positive boon. It's very exciting to receive a text at work telling me that she wants me to sodomize her deep and hard later!!

My point in all this is that you've got to decide what you like and go with that - if you aren't up for anal as much as your lady then you have to tell her, but don't be afraid to try doing more of it with her if you're comfortable with that, and seeing if it's feasible to find a balance that you can both enjoy. Frequent anal isn't abnormal and it isn't going to hurt her long term. You can ignore the horror stories if you're sensible - most of them are put about by people who have moral objections to anal sex and use trumped-up myths about long term physical damage to claim it's a dangerous activity. 

My current girlfriend (41, and Im 40) lives ALL kinda of sec, but LOVES getting screwed in the ass.We plenty of lube, but once im in there l. She doesnt wabt my penis out. Even after I cum. We now do anal only.

My wife and I are in our 50's and love anal The first time the wife tried it she had the cum of her life !

I would suggest first thing in the morning when her bladder is full. We have a secluded property and can do it outside without being seen. When she rubs her clit and cums she literally explodes its like a pipe has burst !!!! . I can assure you it is well worth trying .

i would say you are lucky enough.i trying asking for anal sex past 6 year .she always rejecting disire.u guy talk to each other that.u want insert on her p***y.another thgs u can get porn which can make her more interest with conventional sex.i also like suggest get dildo or vibrator to make her more hot on the bed

that awesome bro.im just 30s but my wife very scared to try out anal.can you explain how to make anal sex with pain?

My wife mostly sh##s on my penis when i f**k he ass. We only try it about once a month. She frikkin hates it, or so she says!!

the pink smells better and is much tastier!!! but I do love the ass too!!!

yes shes saying if she likes it enough meaning the persons girlfriend on the original post

14 years old are there f*****g paedos on here????

It should not be a problem just make sure she's very turned on .Slip in to her p***y form the side and when you are really sticky drop it down an inch and slip your head in .Ask if she's ok and then slide it in my wife loves it and cums every time with only a light finger on her clit.
You just need to get it done once and you will not look back

I understand her, anal orgasm is much better than vaginal, I have both ways but I understand her because was great when I discovered it.Is an evidence men do it with other men, but the thing is that anal is a taboo, and most people is afraid.

My girlfriend has recently discovered how much she loves anal and it's become regular play for us.  Amazing considering we're in our 40's!  For her, the best position is her on her side with me behind her.  We started slow, with just a finger and over the course of a year graduated up to where we are now.  Now when we do anal, I stroke it just like I do her vagina and she can't get enough!  I have had anal sex with women in the past, but never got to the point where I could stroke my penis in and out like I can with her.  

I think it takes the right timing, being the right person and getting her relaxed enough to enjoy it!  I know it wouldn't be the same for me if she didn't enjoy it so much.

It is a girl's post. She is referring to the female partner of the guy that originally posted. It is worded awfully though.

I have had anal intercourse with over a dozen females, and talked with others.    Here are the results in a non-scientific sampling.

60% are repulsed by it because of psychological or religious reasons, or because of physical pain.

35% can tolerate it, have experimented, and do it in the main to please their partners.  They prefer orthodox sex.

5%  think it is the greatest thing since sliced bread, and really enjoy it much more than vaginal intercourse.