Celebrity
Hairy chests are something that the vast majority of men have, where I live I have not seen any man without at least some hair on his chest, most in fact, like myself have hair all over their chests, making them manly

Yess Almorr...its true, bt whats yur question ??

Celebrity

Hi 'Reculse' all my question is "how many men shave their chests? I just hope the answer is NONE, but that is asking a bit, however, I do hope not many men shave their chests as I personally think that is just plain sissy, sissy means that men are behaving like women and worse still do not want to be men.

I cant be sure abt the quantity bt i think the majority of men dont shave theie chest....

Yes, the majority of men as you say not shave their hairy chest

My question is :- Is there any man out there that does not have at least some hair on his chest?

Celebrity

The trend of men shaving their hairy chests is past and over, practically all men now in 2014 do NOT shave or trim their hairy chest, that's good news.

Celebrity

very few men in Europe and the USA, north America, Canada have no hair on their chests, I would have been disappointed if I had been one of them, even before I had no hair I hoped that I would have, its just a manly thing, a bit like a girl hoping she will have nice breasts when she get older.