Celebrity

Do you ever shave your hairy chest

Celebrity

Congratulations to any guy out there who have never shaved their hairy chest, if they don't naturally have any hair on their chest that is a pity, I do sympathise with you but what is far worse are any men who do shave the hair off

A teenybopper shaved it for me in the hospital before bypass surgery, plus she shaved everything else except my pits and head. After the surgery my chest was very sore which I thought was from the surgery. It was beginning to get better when they gave me a stress test. For that they shaved some places to hook up the ekg. My chest was sore all over again for several weeks so I guess the original soreness was actually from the hair growing out and rubbing on my clothing.

I have never voluntarily shaved anything but my face.

Congratulations on never volunteering to shaving your hairy chest, the exception is of course medical reasons, the soreness would be caused by the hair regrowing after the operation of bypass surgery, I hope you are well and you are healthy again with the hair regrowing once again, teeny bobbers have to shave any body hair off patients pre operation. I remember when I was about 20 getting my head hair cut by a new hairdresser that he told me that he had never come across a man with such thick neck hair, that hair extends beyond the neck down over my shoulders and also my chest, so if ever I had to go into hospital for any treatment whoever was shaving me would have quite a job in shaving all the hair off. Whenever I get a flu jag the nurse whp gives me it on the top of my upper arm does not put the little bandage on because my upper arm is far too hairy

Hi, I often like what you write and it's cool to express an aesthetical preference, but you are judging a bit here ;), I won't judge you for not trimming as that's how you feel beautiful and many people and women will appreciate, but it's not nice you here seen to judge me and others because I shave some zones of my body, but I actually read it as you being very passionated about it, not really judging, maybe more against doing it just for fashion and because it seems to be the dominating image, hairless chest and impossibly low hairlines where one third of men start receding by their 30's, for instance. So you're right, lots unrealistic expectations toward men as well as women. But men with naturally no hair on chest (or beard) need no sympathy and are perfectly fine, I often take off what little I have, as said, though not always and often not completely.
My humble advice would be, compatible with your look, would be to shave your whole neck and Adam apple all the way down to your collarbone if you keep a short or medium long beard, maybe fading it in this case, and trimming your neck hair shorter if you go for the epic beard, defining it and giving it shape, especially sideburns and chin :).
I though if you are the one of the other thread we mostly settled that down and I like that on the other hand you also support women not shaving, like me and I think many more men should.
At the end what's attractive, among many other thinks is feeling good and confident about one's asthetical choice, be it shaving or keeping hair and this attitude, both for men and women is what is more likely to get past many people's shallow dealbreakers and make them rethink their prejudice, from hair to ethnicity. Not that having a strong preference is not legit in itself.
P.s if you are the one I was talking with in the other thread I'm very sorry for what happened to your wife, sincerely, as you didn't mention it before your last message :( .