Drink water in the morning than energy drink

It's probably your butt hole.

It's your butt hole

I started drinking energy drinks, first thing in the morning and throughout the day for around a week. I developed diarrhoea, which would not stop even when I stopped drinking the energy drinks. The diarrhoea was still continuing and I saw a doctor, I have been diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis and are taking immune suppressant drugs to try and stop the diahorrea and stomach inflammation. I was fine before drinking the energy drinks.

I drank energy drinks for around a week and developed diahorrea, which would not stop even when I stopped energy drinks. I have now been diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis and are taking immune suppressant drugs to try and stop the diarrhoea and inflammation. Nightmare, seriously don't drink these drinks, they are relatively new 10 years + on the market and the long term effects are not know.

Hey my friends. I started drinking monster about a year ago and in the last three months I started noticing a bit of a belly ache a short while after drinking it, however I didn't realize it was the monster I though it was something I probably ate. Then I started noticing when I would drink other pops and eat anything sweet my stomach would bother me. I found this very strange because 1. I hardly ever drink pop or eat a bunch of sweets. 2. I go to the gym three times a week and I don't eat a lot of junk plus me and my wife juice once a week. I work during the day and at night four nights a week I work on music for our ministry and at night sometimes I get really tired especially after dinner and so I would drink some of the monster usually half a can or LESS this way the next night I would drink the rest. My stomach started to really bother me like lots of things I started eating would make me feel horrible. Then I started to notice about thirty minits after drinking the monster I would start to get a bad belly ache. So I realized that's my body's telling me or warning me hey somethings wrong so I quit drinking the monster. when your in decent shape and normally don't have problems with something like this it takes a while to figure that something like that would be bothering you. However it took several days but all that stomach ache and horrible felling went away. All of that was from that monster drink and I wasn't even drinking a whole can I couldn't handle that if I tried LOL!!. You guys be smart and watch that stuff on any drink for that matter who know what that stuff is really doing to your stomach lining. I quit drinking it and went to all natural stuff that's awesome you might want to give it a try, its "Matcha green tea" I drink it hot or cold its a little different but you can spice it up and we got some "Yerba Mate" unsmoked..its ok to but hey better than damaging your stomach lining or setting yourself up for worse yet stomach cancer. Hope this help. God bless you all.

Dude, nothing wakes me faster than a glass of cold water. It's instant my friend. Try it, give it ago you'll see it work

This was actually helpful asf. Everyone keep stating their problems. Damn near thought I was about to die. Thanks for a solution!

I got into a habbit of drinking up to 5x 500ml cans energy drinks per day which ended with several health problems. I just got back from the doctor who has told me that I have an inflamed stomach or gastritis. I have to take Omeprazole tablets for 28 days to stop my stomach producing so much acid. My symptoms included:

Dull/sharp pain in my stomach or generally feeling uneasy.
Bloatedness
Heartburn or reflux.
Feeling sick.
Frequently going to the toilet or the feeling like you need to go.
Constipation.

Energy drinks aren't good. Don't lie to yourself. They will catch up with you. You can get the above symptoms purely from consuming too much caffeine, not too mention the sugar and the rest of the ingredients in them. One can of Monster has more caffeine than 4 large strong coffees from Starbucks/Costa etc by the way.

I hope this helps someone