Hi. MY doctor sent me for a brain scan and neck x-ray. Brain scan was normal but my neck has no curve. I had bought a new (expensive mattress) before my symptoms started. Doctor said I should try another one and not all mattresses suit everyone. I done that and everything has improved. Some days when I am reading at the table with my neck bent the pressure comes back. Hope this helps. Shona.

I have the same symptoms. Do you have any updates? I have been dealing with this for a full year now and am in dire spirits and very desperate.
I have mentioned your ideas to my doctors and they said I don't have the stuff you mentioned.

Dont rely on a doctor saying you might not have it...I went on 2 years having doctors say nothing is wrong, scans are normal. etc....Send my scans too the US and 2 doctors both confirmed I have a Spinal Leak spreading in my ribs and vertebra....wow talk about id**t doctors who read my scans here and said it was normal......Be your own health advocate....If you think something is wrong, then something most likely is wrong, don't give up...

My friend, I hope you are doing better, unfortunately I am replying to this a year late! Your hiatal hernia is disturbing your vagus nerve, research "vagus nerve imbalance/hiatal hernia". The American medical community is adept at only pushing pills, thankfully certain exercises, stomach massage, and generally taking better care of yourself will help this conditon. The orthopnea was so severe for me, I couldn't even sit down, let lay back for a few days, as it was only relieved upon standing. When you read about this condition, you will be blown away. Good luck

Have you looked at cerebral spinal fluid leak?

You could try a tilt test for syncopy. In 2010 I was diagnosed with nuerocardiogenic syncopy. I notice when I walk and am active I don't get headaches and when I lie down I am ok but if I have to sit in a meeting or if I try to watch TV for around 30 minutes I get headaches and only exercise or lying down helps. The Doctors don't seem to have a solution.

Bro, even I've been suffering from the same pain since 5 days. Please let me know if you get to know what is the solution for it. I'm not able to sit

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private phone numbers not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I know it has been a while, but have you received a diagnosis? Please share as I have had similar experiences and fhhroiditis as well.

I have similar can't sit too long because of head pressure. If I don't get up, when I do I get a quick headache lasting a few mins. MRI shows nothing. Natural doc thinks it's adreanal fatigue. Says when adreanals aren't working, blood pressure is effected and causes symptoms described here. I am excersising and taking magnesium and eating healthy. All signs point to losing weight (in my case 100lbs and I am 50). Lost about 20lbs and am feeling a little better. Symptoms still come and go depending on stress and lack of sleep. Good thing about these symptoms is that I hate them so much I am staying on my diet and excersing to not feel the pressure. I guess this was the final straw to not cheat anymore...

I had changed my pillow a short time ago, then my symptoms began. Will change back to my previous pillow and hopefully it will work. Thanks

hello! Did u resolve your problem with pressure headache? I have the same kind of pressure -more intense when sitting. I am diagnosed with late stage Lyme Disease and Coinfections. Have u ever wondered if it could be the reason?

Finally, I am finding people with a similar problem to mine. For two decades I have needed to deal with varying physiological problems in my back due to my right hip joint being somewhat loose, completed physio and the prescribed exercises were helpful. For the past 4 years I had been struggling with the worsened loose hip joint being overly stressed while exer-walking. Last year I was dealing with a numb scalp, hairs dropping off my head, various numb facial features all due to sitting too many hour in slightly contorted positions with my laptop. For 6 years I have been doing some yoga but only over the past 4 months has my practice developed properly to be truly benefiting my condition. For the past month I have been experiencing pressure in my head, especially behind my right temple and some associated haziness in vision, all if I have been sitting in a slightly wrong position. Some times I almost cry as I just want to be able to sit. I have learned to be very attuned to what I am feeling and if my body position is causing a side symptom, I change my body position. Yoga has been amazing, it is giving my entire body new found strength, flexibility and alignment. I know now, I will be maintaining this practice though out my lifetime. The pressure in my head that occurs while sitting seems to generate from my lower back bones, ie lumbar, sacrum. If I perch on the counter on my arms, with lower body suspended I will always feel a snap left side of lower spine as the weight of my lower body elongates my spine. I pray I will always have healthy arm strength as so many of my yoga movements are dependent. Good luck to you all in your journeys.

they deleted my account due to inactivity. can you pm me, I would like to know if you found a manageable solution and maybe compare details. thanks

Hi, I have asked numerous neuros, but all said that because it feels better with movement it cant be a csf leak. Can you share your experience? Do you have similar symptoms? I guess they got rid of pm on this site, but if you are still active, I will set up an account somewhere else thanks

Have you found the cause or managed to find relief from your headaches?