I need a home remedy for gaulding.

carry a sack of allum inb your back pocket or a piece of rag week in your pocket and i was told this really work :-D

I doubt carrying anything in your pocket is going to help you skin. Desistin ointment for baby rash is the best cure for gaulding. Since gaulding is caused by too much mositure exposure on your skin, or trapped moisture, it onyl makes sense that diaper rash cream will work.

Bag Balm. I swear by this stuff.

This worked for us. I used to work in a warehouse loading trucks, 100 110, not uncommon. goto a grocery store in the spice section. buy baking alum.  cut up a sock or cloth bag and pour a little bit into two bags and put them in each pocket on your pants. 2 or 3 days should do it. good luck, worked for me many times.

Does anyone know of a 'old tale' of using a certain type LEAF placed in each pocket to remedy gaulding? 'Old Timer' had told this to a friend of mine once, but they don't recall what TYPE of Leaf it was....

elderberry leaf in each pocket

Tried that. Didn't do squat for my cure. Actually made it worse.

It's caused by dampness and bacteria. Use triple antibiotic once you clean affected area. To prevent it use cornstarch.

My dad always carried rock alum in his pocket for gaulding and so do i. It works.

I have been doing this for my husband for 48 yrs now. It works! Women can also put a little packet of it in their bras(between the boobs) works wonders!

elderberry leaf.in your pocket

Use alcohol wiped to clean the area and then use triple antibiotic ointment cream on top of that!!!

Grape leaves. I know this works. Place two or three leaves in each of your BACK pockets.

Corn starch made mine worse