I recently broke out with about 5 small pimple like bumps on my pelvic area just below my underwear line, I figured the right thing to do was pop them so I did, They slowly went away...but two never actually formed a head and now they hurt to the touch and feel like a cyst underneath the skin. I dont know what to do...I tried leaving a hot cloth on them to draw a head out or something but nothing helps...I dont have insurance of I'd be at the doctor right now but I need some sort of cure to help me because they are very painful. Does anyone know what they could be or how to get rid of them asap? THANKS

Hi there, if you ended up popping the pimple under your skin, it's possible that you could have actually caused a small abcess so you should look into that. Have you seen a doctor about this? It might be a good idea. Keep us posted, okay?