how long will it take with the taste? how long will it take to recover?

Pretty late but stitches are made with pig skin... so it's dissolving

Same, I also got this nasty taste 7 days after my procedure. And 7 days later, I started to taste blood. I don't really know what happen.

I just got all 4 of my wisdom teeth out last Wednesday as well! That nasty taste y'all are having, I am having too! It's absolutely disgusting, and I have actually almost puked because of it. The smell, the taste, the color it's awful. I feel like nothing helps. I have an appointment today, I will see how it goes.

What did this end up being?

bro idk whats wrong with u

this is happening to me right now. its kind of yellow in color too

Bullox...I am having this problem. I went to my dentist 3x to complain, and he did nothing!!!

I’m having the same horrible taste like dieting flesh, it’s been 2 full days I’m sick to my stomach , how much longer will this last ?

About bad breath:

A) IF no pain present or very little pain that doesn't require painkillers:
- your bad breath is normal. You have blood clots in your mouth that smell and taste bad, you might still have stitches that will smell bad until they fully dissolve and on top of that someone cut parts of your gums and scraped your jaw bone, so there is dying tissue there as new tissue is formed. Your mouth has several wounds in it that are constantly wet from saliva, of course it will smell bad. Rinse with salty water, brush your teeth slowly (not the extraction site) and don't talk to people. It's the only thing you can do.
- how long it will take? It will vary from person to person based on your healing abilities and how well you take care of things. Some people might heal faster and others slower. Stick to the routine, always rinse with the syringe after every single meal/snack. Hell, rinse every hour if you have to, it doesn't hurt (by rinse I mean get some salty water in your mouth and tilt your head left and right then let it drain - don't spit and don't rinse vigorously).

A) IF you have pain after 4-5 days that is so bad you need to take painkillers:
- your bad breath is NOT normal. Most likely you have a dry socket or an infection. Go see the doctor.

Me! :( and idk what to do either !!!

What happened, I’m having the same problem went to my oral surgeon and he keeps telling me it’s not infected and I have no dry sockets and that it’s healing! I can’t deal with this sent or taste anymore in my mouth it’s horrible.

That would be candida, an overgrowth of yeast in your mouth...

Got my wisdom teeth out 7 days ago. Pain is basically gone. But the nasty taste/smell is real. I took a look in the mirror to realize that my stitches were gone and i am left with a huge nasty tunnel that is oozing nasty stuff. I took a picture on my phone with the flash to find that the tunnel is full of green ick!

Hey what was the result? I think that is what I’m battling right now!!!