Well my suggestion would be upper arm or somewhere near your heart.
How many tattoos do you have?

tattoos are wicked

Yes I had one put one on my ankle. It took me over 6 months to figure out what i really wanted there. I put my family emblem thing on there. It looks great and people ask me about it all the time. Givs me a chance to talk about my family history.LOL

bbfeet9, how about the PH on the hind could be for:PH is acidity or alkalinity of a solution like in hydro power or seeing what you did now think it was wrong Just say it stands for what you were at that time a ( PIN HEAD )

I am an eighteen year old female with two tattoos. I love the body ink; without being weird!!! They do have sentimental value though. Ive had a rough life growing up. I grew up with my grandparents after mine split at age three. I hardly ever seen my mother untill i was about ten. Well, my grandmother ended up getting cancer so we moved back with my mother. our life was a struggle and i envy my mother for her strength. i envy her for keeping strong and keeping our family together, for the connection we have; i got her signature tatted on my left inner wrist. also my step brother/bestfriend died. he went through a rough life aswell, we were just kids, age 11 and 12 when it happened. he couldnt take the stress and abuse from his own father so he ended his own life. yes, he was a baby and i know he didnt mean it that way. maybe only to scare someone but it went wrong. for that, i have a baby skeleton on my right shoulder blade. he is hugging a tombstone with his initials and birth-death date on it.

Hi Taylor,
Your post really touched me. It seams like you had many bad moments in your young life. This is really sad, but it seams that it maid your really strong. Many people wouldn't have the strength to have a tattoo like yours.
When have did you get it done?

Dark Red,

I actually got the both of my tatts this year. The one on my wrist took about 15 minutes, I have to get him to go back over it due to the fact I broke out. They don't hurt, i twitched alittle. lol. The one on my back took about an hour, I about fell asleep lol. go to my myspace link, theyre in my album called fabo

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

I believe you should think of what you'd want first and if you still want in six months then its ok to get. and I have all of my tats sin places that are very easy to cover if I don't want them to be seen. GOOD LUCK!!

Hi adandmch,
What kind of tattoos do you have? And how many?

I suppose I never did mention that I did get a tattoo as well. It is a snake that goes around my upper arm and I don't think I got it to represent anything but maybe it could be something like how tough I am? :-)

What do you have? I would like to hear because I might be getting one soon and I've been trying to get a little inspiration.

Hi I have 6 tattoos and I am not going to lie some hurt more than others and I plan on getting more this year and I love my tattoos I am so happy to have them not a day goes by and I wish I never had them I love seeing them . They all mean different things in my life and I am very thankful that my boyfriend is a tattoo artist so that's also a bonus and I love the way the tattoos make me feel about myself

Hi I have 6 tattoos just got one on friday of last week on the side of my neck and that one hurt but not that bad . I love my tattoos and if you really want one then I say go for it but some places will hurt more than other trust me I would know I started getting my tattoos at 18 and I am 23 now so if you really want one then I say go for it your only young once