Please help!!! I also have pityriasis rose and it's on my back, chest, stomach the most with some in my legs. I have had it for the past month and half and it's getting worse. I am light skin black girl so I am afraid this is going to leave me with all this dark spots in my body. Can anybody tell me how long it takes to heal usually and what are the signs when it's starts to go away. I went from perfectly clear skin to full of spots. I appreciate any experience you can share with me. Thanks

Hi, I am a light skin black girl too and I had this crazy rash for almost three month. It's pretty in the same spots as yours and just when I think it's going away I see few more pink spots. I think when it starts to go away you shouldn't see any new pink spots. Also you will see the previous spots peeling off. I guess the best thing to do is be patient, keep the skin moisturized etc.. Good luck and at lease you are not alone right :-)

By

hi there.. i have the same problem. i have dark spots, it dosn't look pleasant at all.. i hated it , i cant' even wear my clothes to show my arms .. i had it 5 months and still have it.. not sure wut to do.. and its still isching like crazy... any home ramondy to help the dark spots to go away..

Go to the dermatologist to get creme to help it go away. Itll start to fade in 2 weeks after