order some ibogaine. instant cure, no withdrawal with only one or two applications. you are in scotland, so you should be able to get it. Its not even an opiate. It resets neuroreceptors.

Ohhh yeah there is withdrawals after taking suboxone.

Hey I liked your post... I was at 95mg of methadone for over two years the people at the clinic kept bringing me down because I lost my apartment, boyfriend and job all In the same week. But I had been drug free since then. I did a rapid detox 10mgs a meek, then 5, then 4. When I got to 14mgs I decided not to go back. I obviously was very sick the first two days then scored three suboxones and adderall and muscle relaxers. The suboxone I split in two. When I ran out of that I started taking the anti nausea medications, adderall, and muscle relaxers... Which really helped me out I still had a few withdrawal symptoms, and I know it sounds like I'm taking a drug to make up for the lack of the methadone, but honestly I would rather let my body detox off the methadone and deal with the withdrawals from some thing that really aren't that bad. So good luck. Btw! I'm starting week two and feel fine.

i was on 50mg and started going down 2mg a week starting in may. i had to stop 2 times just due to minor aches im now on 8mg and i feel great. try 1mg a week for a month then go up to 2mg it goes faster than u think

my name is johnarene' , i am 32yrs old, and i am from boston mass. i have been taken methadone for about 8months now. i want to get off them, i just dont know how to and dont even know where to start. any ideas???

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

im glad im not alone. i need to know what type of med i need to take to get off of this drug. i tried suboxyn and the symptoms were much worse. i need help sooooooooooo bad. so maby we can help each other. hope to hear back from you. im going to end up dead soon if this dont stop. i need help and will except any help at all!!!!! your not alone!!!!

Quote:

Jamie lee robinson wrote:

stevepmd wrote:

I have been on methadone for almost a month now and I'm hearing that its really hard to get off it. I'm taking 70ml a day I think I will wait till I get my meth to take home and then start to come down very slowly. Dose anybody have any ideas or tip to getting off of meth.

Thanks

hey my name is Jamie and i have been on methadone for about four years now. The best thing that you can do with coming off of methadone is to lower what you take a day down to at lest to 20ml a day thin skip every other day. that is what i am doing to come off of it i was taking 120ml a day and right now i have not taking anything for five days. i am a single father of four children and thats the only way that i could do it and steel do everything that i needed to do for the kids but also i have been taking b-12 to help me its not e-z... GOOD LUCK!!!!

I am also on methodone but paying more than $600 dollars a month is taking a toll on my finances and not to mention my husbands mental state because of course with him being the man of the house he stresses over the money. He does however agree that it is worth it to keep me from doing almost 300 MLGs a day of roxy. I started off just taking a hydro here or there to see what the big deal was well soon enough I started getting the high that everyone else was making a big fuss over and it felt great. I was able to keep up with the housework and everything in between, I felt like superwoman. I started on 30mgs in Jan, now I am at 70 and it is the end of may. I keep asking myself what happens next? I am finding myself wanting to just forget the cinic and go get high. This is so stupid because I have come so far, but through this whole process I have promised that I will never go back to the streets and lose everything my husband and I have worked so hard for. I think I am asking myself this because of the money factor and the time factor. My husband puts pressure on me without intending to by asking me when I am going down every other week. I finally got so aggervated by this that I just started lying to him and told him I am down to 15mgs. He has never had to struggle with an addiction like this and doesn't understand why it is so hard. That frustrates me that he thinks that I can just wake up one day and say "Okay I am better and everything is going to be great!" I worry too because he expects me to be completely done with the clinic by july at the latest. So I am already making plans of what I need to do after july. I know that if I do not stay in treatment I will return to bad habits but I do not want to lie to my husband anymore either! Help please I need advice but in my case there is no telling my husband the truth because where he is 59 I am only 24 so he is in a more old fashioned frame of mind.

:-)Hi everyone! I have been methadone for about two years now. When i had gone to the clinic i was using heroin pretty bad. I ended up using the entire time, till i was dosing at about 140mgs. I eventually stopped using and stablized on the 140 and was fine for 7 or 8 months. Now i have been starting to slowly come down on my dose, 2 miligrams every week. I am downt to 104 miligrams. My clinic gives us the orange waffers/ 40 miligram tablets. I was fine till my last drop of two miligrams. I feel like i am having withdrawls symptoms and i really shouldnt be. The only thing that confusses me is i always was dosed the liquid till i switched to the waffers at this new clinic. My clinic only has the 40 miligram tablets. so when you take a does like 104, or 73...they take a 40 miligram tablet, but it into a clear miligram meter tube things and pour water on it mix it up and measure the 3,4,5 miligrams with a syringe and give it to you like that. i dont know if that makes any sense, becasue to me, it seems like somedays you get more water then methadone, im doing really good mentally but really its like somedays your going to get more water then methadone, like you never know how much it really is, when every miigram counts when decreasing your dose. I will NOT go back up on my dose. I guess i was just wondering if anyone has experienced this at their clinic, and what you think i should do when detoxing. Thanks everyone, this has been a real b***h for me, i really want to break free of all this, i have been clean for a year and three months. I know as long as you have the desire to make it through it you will. Have faith <3<3

wow ill try that.. im haing a hard time commindown, i was at 130ml ad came down 5ml a week till 40ml now its 2ml every 2 weeks but now i wake up very sick and cant do anything till i get my drink,then im good after an hour till i go to bed....im on 20m and im scared cus of how sick i am in the mornin and m clinc is ew an they dont have any information because im the only one commig off

what are orange waffers

I have to say, depending on how long you have been on methadone for and how your brain cemetery is you can greatly drop and or come off completely with no taper. I was on 70ml for 4 weeks and Hurd all the horror stories and decided to no take any more, so I stopped dead. And I was fine. A year later and I have had to go back on the horrible green gloop again, its been a almost a year on 70ml and I have started to drop. I have gone from 70 to 50 in two weeks and feel ok. Just a little bit achey. So am going to go as fast as I can and as soon as things get hard slow right down. Although am doing this at home with all take home methadone. Its easier, no panic about needing more when needed. I take the rest and get my gf to lock it away. I wish everyone the best of luck with this evil posion x

I'm four months out from being a slave too a methadone clinic. Just quit. Don't taper off. It doesn't matter the mg. Xanax, xanax and a physcian. but lie about why youre on methodone or they wont properly treat you. I said it was because of a back injury. Im a new man today and still smoke pot. I will never piss in a cup for anyone. Good luck. Dont wait 8 years. It causes a variety of damage too your body and mind. Your'e brain becomes swiss cheese. And they will lie about that. My sister has a Methadone baby. Stop while you still can. No tapering. Dont wait 8 years.

Same thing as a white wafer. Different clinics use different colors to identify where the methadone came from. My old clinic was traced to an overdose recently. i'm four month off that slave sh*t. Was on it for eight years.

It doesnt matter what you're mg is. The withdrawels will be the same. Quit. Get a physician to stabilize you. Hold on. Most of you're memory will be repressed from the trauma off withdrawels.

I've been on done pills for 20yrs an was picking up a months worth at a time an on my last visit to see my doctr he informed me that drug & alcohol service in south Australia has cut me off, so now I've lost my job as I'm a long distance driver cos now I have to pick up daily. So I've come down 5 ml a day til I got to 20, from 60ml, then 2 a day an now on 14 ml, got to say I'm really feeling like sh*t at the mo. I need to get back to work ASAP so I'm hoping another 2weeks at the most an get off this sh*t for good, I feel for anyone that has to do this done bizo. Hope every one is feeling better soon

I've been on Methadone for bout 3 months and the last month i've been bringing myself down slowly without the clinic knowing,i was on 80mg and am now taking none,took my last 1mg 2 nights ago,having hot and cold flushes,have the ache bones but i take DF118 and have D5`s (Valium) to help with the withdrawals,i know they will get worse ,i have done cold turkey from heroin 4 years ago and relapsed when my mate died,i know i can do it again,just to have the strength and try a few NA meetings that kept me clean in the past.I'm glad i dint stay on that s$%t any longer.(Ireland)

Hi, Ive been on methadone for 2 years and at 145mg daily. Tried to quit once and went 4 days and thought i was going to die!! My husband is almost on week 3,quitting cold turkey and 2 weeks were pure hell for him with the help of tons ov valium! hes just now sleeping throught the night and getting bettter. I just started a 10 day detox, they are droppind me 15 mg a day and i feel ok, my bones are starting to ache a little and i got 100 mg today!!!!Im stashing some medicinal strenghth herb and vaLium bc i know the next 3 weeks are going to be HELL. I reccomend to  you to NOT go any higher and start dropping by 5 mg until your off. I thought it was the miracle drug at first,guess it is if you want to spend the rest of your life on it. It is EVIL with pure EVIL,long lasting withdrawls. Good luck to you and me:)