How can they just cut you off with no reason? That doesn't sound right. If I was you I get a lawyer and sue them over that sh*t.

the meth amps did give me that warm itchy feeling, thats why i was on meth for so long!!

my father has been on methadone maintenance for about 8 years now he takes 80ml a day he says that its a deadly withdraw me and my family feel he likes the free drugs ive done drugs as has many of my family members and we all kicked it on our own i dont know much about methadone i just wanna know how my dad can get off its ruining his live he has hepatitis nd i can see it killing him please someone help me i need some info

Hey- I see that you were on this for 8 yrs. I'm hearing that the longer you are on it.. The harder if is to get off. Mentally , I am SO beyond ready to be off. I am curious though, as I am at 30mg. now- how was it for you when it came down to the nitty gritty last 10mg. Did it take you a long time Togo from say 20mg to 0? Also, did you deal with any major withdrawal when you took that last step off? Your input would be soooo greatly appreciated to me- as I am ready, anxious, curious and a bit scared of WITHDRAWLS

I have been on Methadone for 20 years it is easier to do a week of withdrawal on heroin, Methadone gets inside your bones and can take months to get over withdrawal. If your on only 10 mls you can easily get on Suboxin, they usually start you at 30 mls so i assume you just dont want to yet.

To OP stop NOW or i promise you that you will be on it in years to come. Methadone on short term allows you to stabilise but the respiratory system and your heart will be affected long term.

Hi mate i hav bn battling with reality to get of methadone it dose work to stop opiate withdrawal, but the down side is it is a long life opiate so this basically means it clings to you protein, i am on 70ml as well an have bn for 5years in only 23 year old , i think get stable for a few months an take no gear , reduce as little as possible like 2ml a month am you'll b fine , i begged my doc to reduce mu meth a came down 5ml within 2weeks i was usn again i was kidding myself on, aim to get stable, an the longer you stay away from all other opiates it will get easier , its annoying coz i really shud take my own advice, from my experience get stable on your meth , stay away from other sh*t , my pal was on 120ml for 12year he reduced 2ml a month now hes on 14ml n seems fine , i get really depressed as i now wat to do to get off the sh*t (it is hard) much harder than anything , i would recommend finding something to take your time up , i get stoned at nite an aslo take mogadon to help sleep , now this next thing you'll not expect, i was rattling an i got a gram a ketamine an i felt no need for gear so i think if your into ketamine it really dose sedate your body i hear there a clinic that give opiate addicts ket but it can be trippy , another thing , look up on youtube (heroin story) its a Scottish addict that was on meth for 20years an takes (ibogain) it is a hallucigenic but if you watch the vid skip it to the end an the guy is clean within 4days , sorry for going on , i hav adhd aswel wich really doesn't help , chin up my friend , hope this helps

does this really work or help where can I get it I have been on methadone for 7 yrs and have to get off of it

you will have withdrawles from suboxin dont be fooled

listen im on methadone 10mg a day for the last 7yrs never go more then 10mg im at 3/4 now a day im trying to go to 1/2 and then stop ,but anyways i have taken suboxin and it made go straight to cold turkey .it mit help u or it mit .. so if u take sub take 1 and if u feel sick take 2 methdones right away u get back to normal..

MY SON WAS ON SUBAXONE FOR 5 YRS. HE HAD 3 DIFFERENT DRS AND EACH ONE DISMISSED HIM FOR N O REASON, IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND ANOTHER SUBAXONE DR IN OUR AREA. NOBODY CARED THAT HE WAS LEFT WITHOUT ANY SUBAXONE AND NO AFTERCARE.SUBAXONE IS ADDICTIVE, IDONT CARE WHAT THEY SAY, I SEE MY SON GET ADDICTED TO LORTABS BECAUSE THE WITHDRAWALS FROM SUBAXONE,AND EVERYWHERE WE TURNED THERE WAS NO SUBAXONE DR THAT WAS TAKING PATIENTS.

IF YOU GET ON SUBAXONE THAT WILL BE ANOTHER PILL YOU WILL GET ADDICTED TO. IT IS HARD TO FIND A DR. FOR SUBAXONE, AND WHEN YOU DO THEY WILL DISMISS YOU WITH NO NOTICE AND NO AFTERCARE.MY SON WAS PUT ON SUBXONE TO GET OFF METHADONE, AND AFTER 6YRS HE HAS COME FULL CIRCLE AND HAS TO GO BACK ON METHADONE BECAUSE NO DR WOULD TOUCH HIM WHEN HE WAS GOING THRU HORRIFIC WITHDRAWALS, HE NOW HAS TO BE IN A CLINIC TO SAVE HIS LIFE,NOBODY CARES IN THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY,THEY THINK IF YOU ARE HAVEING WITHDRAWALS YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN .SOCIETY PROVIDES WELL FOR CANCER PTS AND OTHER ILLNESSES,BUT IF YOU HAVE A DRUG PROBLEM AN ER DR WILL NOT TOUCH YOU. OUR LOCAL HOSPITAL HAS NO PROVISIONS FOR PEOPLE WITH WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS, THEY JUST TELL YOU THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO FOR YOU .SO YOU ARE ON YOUR QWN.WE WERE SO HAPPY WHEN HE FOUND OUT ABOUT SUBAXONE, WE THOUGHT IT WAS THE ANSWER TO HIS PROBLEM,,,GET OFF METHADONE, BUT IT HAS BEEN A NIGHTMARE.THESE DRS NEED TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATING PTS WITH SUCH A HIGH ADDICTION RATR AND THEN DISMISS THEM TO FEND FOR THEM SELVES. YOU ARE JUST TRADING ONE NARCOTIC FOR ANOTHER AND THEY ARE ALL ADDICTIVE

hi im a Scottish lassie so yer awrite lol, I am hoping that gettn off this meth should be a canter too ! I was on 80 ml a day since last year, to get off kit, oh god I really hate what mess I have got myself into, blood clots, leg swollen to double its size, cant do anything till you get a gharge, now I m on this shitty meth, but I have decided to just not take it, I haven't had any since sunday, felt ok mon n tues wed felt a bit ropey, thurs ok fri ok today felt a bit ropey again, will I be ok ? or will this get worse, Im no wantin to start getn vallies n aw that sh*t I just want t be aff everything, can you help? ]
the reason they put us aw on meth is to keep all the drug workers in a job, to make sure youre not taking any other drugs ( BY SWABBING US ) if we suddenly all found out there was something that we could take to make us feel ok, then all the drugs workers would no have a job to go to ,
please help with any replies or info you can
what I need is someone who has just passed their chemist grade lol, a chemist would be able to make you stuff to get better lol wouldn't they, two of this, one of those, wait half an hour and take two of this WOW, be great eh.
a well a girl can dream,

It is easy for a person to get off that has not been on that long just a year or two but it is harder to get off if you have been on for 30 years

You have not been on to long, if you come down slow you shouldn't have any problems because you only been on for 8months, just make sure you are really ready to get off

Thanks. God bless you..