. i masterbate loads but putting my finger inside doesnt give me pleasure i rub my clit and i have an orgasm but i dont normally squirt much i just kind of have a trickle i need help on wat else i could do. and i hear tht using more than one finger is more pleasureable but i can only ever fit one! i want to have sex but i wont cause im to young. and i get turned on and have orgasms really easily but i have to play with myself before i get wet obviouslt do you ahve any other suggestion of how to masterbate? and i also wanna know how boys masterbate cause its quite hard to guess :S dont judge me :(

lol thanks ill try it sometime. and ye nice you have the easy way! boys are the easier gender!

i have parents tho so i cant make noise

thanks for the reply but yes i do do it when they are not home but i have a brother and they are always in and hardly ever alone!!!

I've wrote this on different post, but thought it might help you, I'm 18 and for me I just usually hump a blanket or a pillow, but sometimes when no ones home I use the handle of a regular old toothbrush which I clean thoughrouly first, I start by moving it around my clit in different motions and slightly between the lips and when I get really really wet I start shoving it slowly in and out of my p*ssy till I'm satisfied, I really recommend you to try it, I always have fun after doing it 

OK im just here to say.Im not a girl.Boys are much easier to masterbate.Thats all 

use a vibrator a dildo boys take their hand do a up and down motion

Use an electric toothbrush

I have been masterbateing for years, and love doing it! I wrap my fingers around my penis, pulling it up and down. I do it fast then slow to make it last as long as I can before I shoot my cum! It feels so good that I do it all I can. I love doing it thinking about a woman, or a young girl, sucking my hard penis and shooting my cum in her mouth.

what I do is spread my legs apart and get an old make up brush and stick it up my vagina slow and take it out and put it back in and it feels so good

I am a boy at 13 going on 14 but I live with a family of 4 mom step dad and bro some time when they leave I go down to the 2nd floor. (4 floors) and I get the computer and I go at it. I love doing it... you should post a pic of you doing it if u do I will.;-)

well

dear honey

i recommend you to use a dildo or sth  smooth and suitable to put inside or a little around your clitoris.