hey, how to safely shave the back part of your testicle and region near your hole? The hair near my hole is really disturbing!

what is the problem ? If you can shave your face ,why not your hole ? I have been shaving my cleft right up to my hole for ages past. It,s no big deal but it is a lot cleaner. you,ll get the hang of it after the first few goes. dont worry about cutting yourself, I never did, just take it slow. after you have done this a few times, you will never go back to a hairy hole again. It,s also much better for rimming !

I think the easiest way is to have someone else do it for you.

When I was in the hospital for bypass surgery the teeny bopper they sent in to shave my whole body did everything but my head and armpits. Now, when they are going to saw the middle of your chest open, why would she shave my gonads and not my pits? She did a nice job and I never felt a nick.

Some one said that the best way was to get someone else to do it for you! Sure is one way to find out who your real friends are!! Good luck!!
:-D