It seem common in female maybe not for some races and ethnics, but is it ok with male?

why not, of course it is ok, the most of men do that

Sure, if you want to do it, why not? Be careful it can cause some skin irritation the first time/if you don't do it properly. Of course if you are likely to be naked in front of people who are likely to object then you should think twice (then again if you are then you can see for yourself how common it is among your peers.) On the plus side if you have a lot of pubic hair shaving it will make your penis look longer.

why not? if you have a lot of pubic hair,it can look swell if you trim it into a diamond shape. it makes your penis look better. but to shave it off altogether, no, i think this would not be a good idea. it jut looks silly on a grown man.

gizo

I would do whatever turns my lover on.

dude...just do what you want to do. trim it, shave it...it's what ever you want to do. and for this making it look bigger...it does! and acctually givies it a little extra length. so do what you want to do. you will not be judged for it. and if you are, then just brush it off your shoulder!!! i know i do! so yeah. Have Fun! :-D

I shave my anal cleft right up to my anus. I find that this is much cleaner and causes less sweating too,although sweating is not really an issue for me. i just like it that way.it can be a bit sore in the beginning ,but after the first few times,its no big deal. try it. :-D

Another thought is to do a trim, just to shape and keep the hair more in check.

Some women find a trimmed patch more attractive, but other men may express some dismay over a fellow who is obviously trimmed or shaved.

I would think it depends upon the culture, and your age group's norms. I'm not sure what the going style is for high school or college nowadays.

Anyone else?