All my friends shave their legs, and are talking about it in gym.  I want to but I'm afraid if I ask my mom she'll say I'm to young but I'm 14! Help!

I wouldn't shave just because others do but if they are actually hairy and you don't want it to show go ahead. So if you need to ask her before you can do it then put on your brave face and ask her. If she says no you haven't lost anything. You do know that many girls do not shave and many guys like them that way.

Body hair removal is both an individual decision and influenced by society. If you have long and dark leg hairs,  would imagine you are especially at risk of getting teased because of not shaving. 

Personally, I just started shaving my legs and armpits when I was around your age. I got pocket money including a portion for hygiene and clothes, and I just started buying razors. No big deal. If you think you need to ask her, just present it casually... hey mom, I'd like to shave my legs, can you pick up some razors at the store? That should do the trick and then if she disagrees you can have a talk.