Man I know the feeling. Sometimes I'll completely snap and start yelling like an id**t over something that I would have laughed about while not in WD. All part of the process though. :o

On accident, I found that Darvocet works well, too. Was looking for anything to take while going through "the hell" when I found the Darvocet. After the fact, while reading a Wikipedia article on them, I learned that an off-label use is for opiate withdrawal. Worhtless for a high, but priceless for kicking the habit.

I switched to methadone and then slowly stoped taking that. I have had withdrawls before and they are one of the worst feelings that I have had. Well gettign the cathader put in was the worst feeling ever. I was able to quit with out withdrawls this way. hope your doctor will help.

Truthfully, the only thing that ever helped me through w/d's and didn't postpone the withdrawal was tramadol. But I must tell u this. Tramadol IS ADDICTIVE AND THE W/D IS SOOOO MUCH WORSE IF U USE IT FOR MORE THAN A WEEK TO TWO WEEKS. I have always suggested using tramadol in moderation just to cut the edge off the worst days and what is even better is u will be able to sleep! Kratom is also a legal herb that you can buy online that helps but can be addictive if you take it for more than a few months. It will also cause a horrible w/d but it only lasts two days max and if you don;t use it longer than a month you shouldn't have any w/d's Good luck to you. W/d's are hard and truthfully I have never felt the same after w/d'ing I have had panic attacks, relapses, and my body just has never been able to cope without a pain medication or something like it. I am an addict and I do not take anything longer than a week now but I still don't feel right without them. I have blood pressure problems, panic attacks, headaches, and depression like no one could ever believe after w/d'ing off of opoids. I am glad to say that I haven't taken any opiod for longer than a weeks time before quitting since I had to w/d twice (once from Kratom and once from methadone). Weird thing is I don't even really like the feeling that much! I just feel more comfortable when I do take them. They always make me want more and it is so terrible that they can take a hold of someone this way. They take over your mind, body, and even your soul and never let go. If you can get off and stay off, do it. It will take months to be "normal" again mentally and physically if you actually never take them again. For some reason I always go back down that road for a week when I find them. I am just smart enough not to want to w/d ever again and never take them for long amounts of time, but unfortunately when doing this, I will never have me back again. My mind is constantly in pain. I am never happy and struggle with raising two toddlers the right way. I find myself not wanting to play with them because I am not happy and it is not fair to them. I am the picture perfect mom on opiates but when I am not on them I am sucked into hell all over again mentally, don't want to play, don't want to do anything. I have to force myself into taking care of them the right way. I love my children more than anything in the world but the opiates made me mentally ill. I feel guilty even saying this.... I want to be a good mom and take care of my kids and teach them things. How can I do that when I am hurt mentally? I can't! I hate anti depressants even though they may help some, because they are even addictive. Opiates take over you and your life Quickly! Please take my suggestion and run away and fast when they come around! They are no good.

I feel your pain. I thought I could only be a good mom on the pills as well, but knew I needed to quit or I may not be around to see them grow up. Opiates are extremely hard on your body. I made the decision to quit 6 weeks ago and have now been without hydro since that time. I thought I was going to die the first few weeks and even missed a week of work and had to have someone care for my kids for a week, but it is worth it. By week three I was extremely depressed, but that only lasted about a week. I started feeling pretty good by week 5, but know that I still have further to go. Believe it or not I have more energy than I have had in a long time and overall my body feels better (almost like a new me). Don't get me wrong I still crave them, but tell myself I never want to do withdraw again and I have made it so far and am never turning back:) Good Luck!

i found a book online it is called withdrawl ease opiate survival guide u can look it up online its out of texas and it is an all natural detoxer it even list the ingrediants i hope it works it makes alot of sense better than suboxone or subutex ive been on opiates for 7 years roxi 3os 5 times a day a 60 15s and im 24 and finally clean best of all its not habit forming good luck

i recently qwent through what ur going through i have a 21 month boy who is non stop i did alot of researcg and i found a book call withdrawl ease survival guide all natural non habit forming also b 12 shots work wonders u shold check it out

heres what to do. Order some krantom from ******* my spelling is bad. or you can do this. Order some real poppy seeds or get some from the store. Plant them, give them 6 weeks to produce flowers, then when your out of your pain killers then when you got pods going then harvest your own crude morphine from them for help with withdrawal until your next perscription is due. Works for me. just plan your habbits better.

mike

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Anybody suffering through any type of opiate addiction from suboxone to methadone to pills and heroin. There is an all natural over the counter product that can be taken that is cheap and totally prevents and takes away all of the opiate withdrawal. this has been hidden from the public for over 30 years by big pharma companys so that they can make money off of drugs like methadone and suboxone and rehabs. None of this is necesary. Even products like withdrawal ease dont completly take away all withdrawal like this dose. I used it to beat a heroin and methadone habit and 6 of my friends used it and swear by it. You can order the report information at . I promise you that you will never fear opiate withdrawal again !

This c**p Sucks! I never want to be on opiates ever again. the withdrawls are killer, and they last about 5-7 days!!! SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!! its my 21st birthday and i want to go out and not be in pain!!! AHHHHH

I know this seems unorthadox to a lot of people out there, but the best way i've come up with to deal with the wd's, is to pray and ask god to help you. If you don't believe in God that's your choice, but he has gotten me through much worse throughout my whole life. My heart goes out to all of you experiencing what you go through during with drawals and like many of you all it took was taking my scrip for a back problem I have and before I knew it I was finding more reasons to go back and get some more and have even stooped to buying them illegally from people that sell theirs and have blowed a lot of money and got farther away from my family and God. We all know that as long as you have them and can get them it seems like there is no reason to quit or even try to quit, but God has a way of opening your eyes and letting you realise what your doing to yourself and to others around you. Be strong and do what you can do for yourself, but when it gets to the point that you just can't do it there's only one person that has the power to get you through it. Like I said earlier, if you don't believe in God that's your choice. I'm not trying to start a heated debate over religion, just trying to open other peoples eyes that need the same help that I need and recive from him.

Please say what the natural over the counter product is, they cut out the website because you can't post them so please just say the name and break up the website or something so we can piece it together and find it. I am wanting to try this product you talk of. Please reply quickly.

Maeng Da Kratom. It's the only strain that works. Legal in this country. You can order it on-line. is the best. For a cheaper substitute, not as high quality but very inexpensive: . MAENG DA! It has to be. Don't waste your money on anything else. Instead of pills substitute 2-3 teaspoons of Kratom however many times of day you were using the pills. It will mess you up. You will love the stuff and be OFF PILLS! But it in itself IS addicting. IT'S AN OPIATE! Slowly taper down. 2 teaspoons every 5 hours. Then 1 1/2. Then 1 and so on.... REALLY helps with the withdrawal and coming down. You'll still have pain but it's the ONLY thing that worked for me. After a while you'll be taking 1/2 a teaspoon every 8-10 hours and you'll see it's working. When you get down to like 1/8 of a teaspoon every 12-24 hours or so, go ahead and stop. Will still be hard. Weed. Xanax. Valium. Relax-All, a NATURAL sleeping aid will help you sleep. (Vitamin Shoppe or on-line).

It takes about 2-3 weeks. Then you'll have to settle in and get ready for the psychological quit. Wanna relapse? Do you really want to go through all that again? You'll want to relapse but don't. Or else... repeat cycle. You do it enough times.... YOU'LL QUIT FOR GOOD, TRUST ME!

God loves you and good luck. Life is yours for the taking so... take it.

Hi there,
I am also going through withdrawls from opana which is also an opiate for those who haven't heard about it, and let me tell you, the withdrawl from this is horrible. I've been on it for 1 1/2 years, and it was prescribed to me by my doctor. He started me out with 40mg extended realese tabs 2x a day, plus 10mg tabs instant relief, 6x a day, so I do know a little bit about the detox (withdrawls). The pain is horrible, the worst feeling I've ever had. What I have done, is chose to go into treatment where they treated me with methadone for 5 days, and my suggestion to you after treatment is to follow through with a 12 step program. This is the only thing that I found that really works for me. I know that I have to stay away from all opiates / pain medicine and find alternative ways to deal with the discomfort. I can tell you that after 2 days in detox, I was feeling much better. I'm not saying this is easy, but it's the only way that I've found to be free of this horrible addiction.
I wish you all the best.
A friend that know's what your going through.

I just wanted too say that i was actually reading all of the posts because i am WD right now at work,,
and by just reading this page and reading all the posts that you guys have put up it gave me a boost of energy by just seeing how many people are trying to help eachother. I have been doing 30mg percocets and 80 mg oc's for about 2 years now, and i will do about 3 t o4 30mg percs a day and sometimes 2 to 3 80 mg oc's a day, i am currently going through WDs right now and i have decided about 3 days ago that i wanted to do it cold turkey and it has probably been the hardest thing i have ever done in my life but the most rewarding thing. I am currently still going through my WDs but i feel them slowly going away and i just wanted to say this page was an inspiration to me and it may be hard at first! But we can all do it.