tramadol is really good for the comedown but as far as not beeing addictive that is the wrong answer.  I took tramadol for 7 years and the withdrawl is worse thean oxy or vicodin if you do more research you will find that tramaadol had the worse withdrawl, tramadol had something that attacks the nerve receptors,  I am on my 5th day reovering and the first threee are the worst you will not sleep at all and your nerves are at the edge.  I stoped cold turkey for the first two days and it hurt the third day I started reading up on how to make it help if you have a doctor that will support you with getting better and have a real good person to be there with you take 1 tramadol every 6 hours let soeone administer the dose for you because your going to want to take more.....anyways day five, last night i got three hours sleep and went on an interview for a job and i almost felt normal,,,,side note I was taking 30-35 tramadols a day

go outside, walk about a hundred yards, listen to music tetry to keep a vitamin regime

anyway I could help please write

making it work  1 day at a time, don't worry about tomorrow until you finish today

try black cohosh

30-35 Tramadols a day is more than 10 times the recommended dosage. No wonder you had severe withdrawals.

My personal experience is they can be used to help you through the first 48 hours when withdrawals are most intense.

The key is not to abuse them. It's hard for us addicts,but it can be done.

I only used them for 2 days. The first day I took two 50 mg pills in the morning and one in the late afternoon.

The second day, I took one in the morning and one in the evening. The third day, I took none.

I didn't catch a buzz,they simply helped me get through the worst withdrawals from Hydro's.

I was taking 7-10 10/500 of those daily.

The first few days after stopping the tramadols were still hard,but manageable. I started feeling a lot better

around day 6 of not taking any hydros.

You are an inspiration to me. Thank you.

guest wrote:

David X wrote:

anyway I could help please write

around day 6 of not taking any hydros.

wow, after looking over this site I realize I am not alone in my opiate addiction. I have been taking oxycodone for pain for about 2 years now, before that it was vicodin, also for pain, but I just got the flu and am having trouble telling my flu symptoms from my oxy symtoms, but its time to quit. If I left it up to my doc I am not sure I would ever get off opiates. But I must, besides having a permately broken body thermostat, now my teeth are starting to fall out, I have had enough. I dedided to go ahead and start tapering off I sent for the pproduct Withdrawl Ease, and am also purchasing some Kratom after rechearching them both, so please wish me luck, and much love and luck to anyone out there trying to kick their addictions,

I am on day 3 now, (Worst days of my life) and just wanted to comment on how well just reading these posts have helped me out. I was taking more Oxycodone than I feel comfortable even saying. The restless legs at night are bad, I also get a feeling that I need to pee while trying to fall asleep can't even describe how uncomfortable that is. I am going to try some of the natural remedies I have found on this site. Sorry for posting somewhat off topic, just wanted to reach out and say thanks, again just reading through all of the forums helps a lot.

i would contact a rehab facility and do whatever it takes because what your feeling now is nothing compared to what your baby will endure after birth and your baby had no choice but to be addicted

ravenb wrote:

guest wrote:

David X wrote:

anyway I could help please write

around day 6 of not taking any hydros.

I have been an addict for about 6 years now and have tried quitting countless times. I'm realizing that I can't do this without some kind of help. I read your post about trying kratom. I recently heard of this and wanted to know if you were having any success with it. It almost sounds too good to be true.

Tramadol is great for opiate withdrawl because it is an opioid analgesic.

Do you have to get tramadol from a doctor?

Hey for anyone that needs help always think there is someone out there who has beaten the odds I have been doing 150mg yes no joke 150 mgs of methadone a day at least and normally with 2-3 5 mg oxycodone (oxy contin, with no buffer) for 10 years everyday literally and at year 2 I started meth, coke, ecstasy, shrooms, liquid morphine, and other mixes of liquid pain killers along with crack and heroin, ok pretty much every drug I had a very bad past but for 8 of those 10 years I would snort 15-20mgs of methadone with 10 mgs of oxycodone...whole point just is hang in there I understand the hardest part is the first 5 days and it's difficult to get over the lifestyle and habbits it is but yes Epison salts helps soooooo much Infact imma take one now Aldo like they said lots of water to ease cramps and stay as busy as possible the worst possible thing to do is to lay in bed all day....one more thing if you think a rehab clinic will help you don't ever EVER go to one all it does is give a person more contacts when I was doing what I had to do to get money I would go there and sell in the clinic it is easy to get drugs in I'm not the only one who has done that and I have talked to 3 people who were at 3 different clinics and all said same thing just keep drinking water stay busy realize other people have beaten worse situations than the one you may be in...right now I'm in so much pain and discomfort but being able to write this has helped me soo much now it is time for Epison salts and household chores trying to sweat out the toxins but I understand it is different for all people but 150mgs sometimes 175 snorted or injected everyday for as long as I did and I'm doing good just make sure you keep doing what you notice makes you feel better and reach out to people who love you...btw I'm doing all this cold turkey not because I want to in all proven facts you need to whean off if your on that high of a dose but my contact was killed. Stay strong people once you beat this nothing will be able to hold you down you can do anything. Ps at night I suggest sleep MD its over the counter drug that helps you sleep knocks me out in 20 mins other wise it hurts too much to sleep. Stay strong everyone going through it! We need to stick together because no one else understands how bad it really is I'm only 25 I started at 15 with oxy 40s if I can do it anyone can. Btw who was the dum dum who gave methadone to heroin attics when I got off that it was waaaaay easier than this anyways good luck to all and to all a good day! :-)

I am so happy to say that I have found the answer. I started taking kratom 2 weeks ago and haven't touched an opiate since. Absolutely no withdraw pain! If you take a lot of them you catch a buzz. A smaller amount and you feel totally normal.this is the first time in 6 years that I have felt normal. The hardest part has been the psycological addiction. But without the wd symptoms I know I can beat it. I don't plan on using the kratom forever, just a crutch to get me through the worst of it. I wish someone had told me about this years ago. So I thought I would share it with you guys. Definitely worth trying. Good luck to all!

WHAT SITE DID YOU GET IT AT

THE KRATOM I WAS TALKING ABOUT ....WHAT WEBSITE DID YOU GET IT I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR SOME

Umm tramadol/ultram is non narcotic do I'm a little confused on how your going through withdrawals I've been on it for 5 years and I just stopped and had nothing. In fact when I was on methadone for 10 years they gave me that to help. Mind over matter my friend