What do you think of a husband masterbating in your minor daughter's bedroom (She's 14) while you are at work and your daughter calls to ask you what is in her bedroom? Pornography magazines, a plug in electrical device vibrator shaped like a penis and the worst yet his bodily fluids all over? This is his stepdaughter since we are married. There are 9 other rooms in the house but he choose my daughter's bedroom and my husband was not there when I got home but he left me a message that he was so sorry that he never meant to hurt us, but he also told me before that, HE DID NOT REMEMBER AND THAT SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME because whatelse has he done and DON'T REMEMBER. I also know that he was previously charged with touching his own biological daughter and a babysitter but he said it was dismissed but I found out that it was for prosecutor misconduct (not that he was found innocent of doing such a horrible thing and should in my eyes be in jail. What do you think? Opinions are appreciated with both female and male. Thank you.

You have to ask? I think you already know perfectly well what you should do. You just want someone else to agree with you before you do it. Either you believe you're safe or you're not. Either you want him to be your husband or you don't. If either answer is no, then you know what to do. If you further believe a crime has been committed - clearly he has not touched her yet, but that does not mean he has committed no other offence - then your phone, I'm sure, is working.