They have ways to reverse the tubal I've checked cost wise can be a lot 3 to 10 thousand dollars but it can be done me and my Husband are going to start our journey good luck

can i get pregnant when i got my tubes cut tied and burned

I have a had my tunes cut and burned any chance I can still have a child ?

Why have them tied if I want to pray for another baby

My name is April and I was just posting to let you wonderful people know that my tubes where tied, cut and burnt on January 11, 2017 my primary care doctor told me I was pregnant and gave me a due date for 09/15/2017. My tubes have only been tied, cut and burnt for 2 years (11/19/2014/). I was concern so I went to the ER just to get confirmation. They did two ultrasounds, urine and blood work and confirm that i was pregnant. I just thought that my post will help answer some of you all questions.

It suppose to be a period after burnt.(Typo)

I did 4 years after my tubes were tied, cut and burnt. I almost died bc i had no idea I was pregnant. Went to the ER in agonizing pain only to be told I was 2 to 3 months pregnant it was ectopic and I had to have surgery immediately to save my life bc it had ruptured. It happens more than people think.

I've had my tubes cut tied and burnt 20 years ago when I was 21. I'm now 40 I took a home pregnancy test that said negetive. I'm having lots of clear discharge along with headaches and bloating and peeing frequently.

Is it possible to still get pregnant 20 years later. A very confused mother of two from Ohio?!

In 7 weeks late an still no period that's why I'm asking since my tubes were cut tied and burnt 20 years ago. Confused from Ohio

I am 40 years old and i want another baby can i get pregnant with my tube tied and burnt.

It may be menopause

Yes u can, I did

My name is Helen I had my tube tied and burned its been 20 years ago I'm 46 now I'm still having my monthly period is it possible for me to get pregnant please help and pray for me I wanted to have one more baby I'm praying.

Yes that is true God has the power to do miracles... im praying too that i get married and have another baby ...