Mine r and I'm 3 weeks pregnant

I want to say a very big thanks to God almighty for using Dr prince idialu to help me after 11 years of trying to get pregnant,but after using Dr prince idialu fiterlity herbal suplement i got pregnant for help or to order email via:

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

Did they untie your tubes so the baby would be OK or was it OK being tied

how did you find out you were 3wks did it show up on pregnancy test

I tied and burnt my tube in 2012...now it's July 2016 and I missed my cycle last month in June. I have 3 boys ages 4, 6 and 7, i don't want any more kids. I don't have any symptoms of pregnancy, i am not sure if my cycle is changing to the 1st or 2nd week...i really hope it's changing than having another child. My cycle comes at the end of the months...i pray it changing the cycle to the 1st or 2nd week of the months.

How much would it cost to have something done like I had my tubes,tied and burnt n I want a baby?

My tubes are cut tied n burned.I want a baby,I'd that possible

Yes, you can get pregnant... it just puts you at high risk for ectopic pregnancy. I had my tubal ligation in 2013, and fell pregnant 5 weeks ago. I am currently treating the ectopic with methotrexate injections.

I had my tube burnt and tie, no morning sickiness, craving, just gasy. Not like that. Tummy growing big..keep rubbing tummy every 2 to 5 minutes. Took home prego test, negative my 2 yr old kisses my tummy tells me, baby brother inside mommy. Her older siblings are in their 20. They happy with her never discuss about other babies with her. I been spotting for 3 month. So lost.Anyone have same issue

I had my tubes tied clipped and burnt 6 yrs ago and now I'm PREGNANT.....I'm very excited 1st doctor appointment in the morning, just askin for silent prayers that everything is ok.

I was looking on the internet and it says You Can Get It reversed

I am 37 years and had my tubes burned 17 years ago I want to get pregnant.but I didn't think it was possible

I'm 37 had my tubes tied and burnt a year and a half ago, and am pregnant now. My daughter and I were synced and after her needed pads it dawned on me I haven't had a period. I thought it was stress but bought a pregnancy test anyway. Ok maybe 3 test. All said the same it was positive! I have had a miscarriage before so I went to er thinking it was a tubal pregnancy. But after a ultrasound and vaginal ultrasound the baby is growing in my uterus and is fine. The doctor asked am I sure I got my tubes tied. My reply was of course my doctor didn't want to do one till I was 35. So I only got surgery for my tubes to be tied and burnt. So Through everything God is possible. So ladies don't give up keep praying and it is not your time but his. Good luck and God bless!

I too got mine clipped and tried and burnt and I really want another. My husband doesn't. I'm hoping I might end up pregnant by miracle. Lol. I was going to say you can do in vitro fertilization and still have a baby with your tubes tied.
Good luck

You can get pregnant after a tubal ligation. I am 11 weeks and had my tubes tied on 2-18-10. They were cut and burned. Your chances increase of getting pregnant after 4 years. I also had negative urine tests. I never had a positive urine test. My pregnancy was confirmed through a blood test and intravaginal ultrasound with a positive fetal heartbeat. It can happen. Listen to your body and insist on a blood hcg test.