I'm happy for you. I will like to have another baby but my tubes have been cut,tired and burn in 2007. I'm going to pray that I can still have one more healthy baby.

Thats a lie because my was peg with twins with hers

Good morning I was reading your post and I would like to know if you did get pregnant with your tubes cut and burned and if it was with out surgery or invtro. Because I had my tubes cut and burned 10 years ago and I would like to know if I could get pregnant without surgery or invtro.

I had my tubes cut tied and burned 18 years ago and now have missed my period I am 51 years old hopefully just menopause never late unless pregnant

I had mine done after my second child was born almost 4 years ago. I figured it was the best decision (money wise) because I wanted to be able to give my children everything they need. Also cause I felt I had a boy & a girl... That I was complete. Shortly after my husband cheated on me & started to become abusive needless to say I got a divorce. I find myself wondering... I have met this man that was in a very similar situation as me, cheated on a child of his own. While things are still fresh for us I have known him for years and I feel very connected to him. I am afraid that I will be regretting it in the future.

Thanks good luck to you too

I had my tubes cut and burnt 10 years ago and I haven't had a chance and now I want to try for a girl. I'm just convinced it's over for me.

I was the same way with my second son I kept getting negative test. When i finally hit 4 months thats when I got a positive test

Yes you can

Im not sure many of you understand the process. Mabye do more research. You can't be cut, tied and burned. Thats just lays terms.

Took a home pregnancy test and it came back positive but I'm bleeding

Hi I'm Jen I'm 45yrs old I got my tubes tied and burnt 17 1/2 yrs old I missed my period nausea vomiting and fluttering in my stomach may I be pregnant

Yes you can my friend mom did

Hi I'm Jen it was 17 1/2 yrs ago tied and burnt missed my period just curious was u pregnant

Hi my name Jen what made u think u was pregnant my tubes tied and burnt 17 1/2 yrs ago I missed my period nausea vomiting fluttering in my stomach so I'm not sure what's going on