Did you have the surgery to reverse having your tubes tide cut and burned

My boobs are really sore and my stomach has been hurting and I am scared that I might be pregnant what can I do.

Hi i had my tubes cur in 2010 and regret every moment can i get pregnanr again?

I had my tubes tired 14 yrs ago haven't had my period in a mon. Just waitin to see if I have it this mo. So do you think I'm pregnant

Yes you can you should read a book sometime just saying

Yes you can.

I am 26 now I had my son 5 years ago. The Dr. That did my tubes said he tied cut and burned my tubes. I took a pregnant test and its positive. Does this mean I'm pregnant.

It could be a sign u are going through change of life because I ask my mom not to long ago and she said when u go through change in life u will have pregnancy synthems.

? How cn u get pregnant if the tied and burnt

I feel the same. I have my tube tie and cut, burnt. The doctor told me there no chance of getting pregnant again if I have this done. I had a ultra sound of my uterus it was swollen bu my pregnancy test came out negative. I been at different doctors and they said I going through menopause because I am 42. My legs and feet swollen. My stomach grown so big. Ik own myself that I won'the let it grow huge because I do sit up to prevent myself from having a pot belly. I have swollen breast, I felt movements. I already have 5 children. I seen 3 doctors and they don'the know hat wrong but I know that before became this way I felt a sharp pain in my uterus in May. That sharp pain took me down on my knees. It was an awful pain that labor pain is more bearable. I had no period after that. Now it Sept. Not even one doctor knows the answer to it. I feel that I am pregnant and it hiding . My books are having little milk duds on them. Just feel alone. Wish. I never listen to the doctors and had my tube burnt and tie.they should have told us that 1 percent would drive us this crazy. Maybe they never knew the answer to it.

it could be but if your pregnant you need to play the lottery////

It will get better leave in God Hands

So it is possible that u can get pregnant with your tubes been tide and burnt and snap cause I had mine done since 2001 I'm am just wonder if they can grow back in place somehow

I am almost 40, and my tubal was done 15 years ago. Because my uterus ruptured I would not be a likely candidate for a reversal. I am praying for a miracle. I know it is more than a risk, but is one I am willing to take.

Same here, it seemed to be the only choice when you don't have much to offer your growing family. I was trying to do what was best at the time. I never thought I would want to become pregnant so passionately again. Ticktock.