I wish. Ticktock

That is such a blessing, Jehovah God does give us our hearts desires!!! It is possible. I had them burned, and I got pregnant 2 years after having it done (daughter is 4 now)! I want one last one too... So, now, I'm praying too, that Jehovah God allows me to have one more!

I regret doing it myself I have 7 baby six living and I want more all wow cut out of me so sad I got my tubes tied and cut over a year ago

Yes you can I had mine tied cut and burned. I got pregnant but the baby was in the wrong place. So I lost it

Thanks for sharing we have similar stories

I'm praying that I have a baby from my husband he has no kids and I'm burnt and tired is it possible my baby is 15 years old

Yes u can

Me too I regret having my tubes cut and burnt

I'm sorry to hear about what happen. When I was in my twenties I had 4 children by then and my husband and I decided to have my tubes cut and tied and burnt and they only cut and tied them . Well now him and I aren't together since 2012 and I finally found a man that makes me happy I am 46 yrs old and he is 41 he has a 14 yr old daughter that he doesn't see or really know at that and we both really want one . I pray all the time that God would just give us the chance to let us have one more. My dr says to have it reversed doesn't mean it would ever work and says even if it does at my age the baby might come out with problems do we really want to waste our money and take the chance . What do you think we should do . please respond .

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

yes you can....mine are burnt and cut...and I'm 3 months pregnant. ..only thing is...I don't want to be pregnant. ..that was the purpose of getting fixed....smh

I had mine cut and burnt 3 years ago and my fiancée has NO children and he really wants one as well as I. I REALLY WISH I WAS BLESSED WITH A BABY LIKE YOU WERE. I MADE THE WORST DECISION WHEN I CUT AND BURNT MY TUBES. I CRY A LOT OVER THIS

no you can

no you can. I had my tubes cut and burn and it been 11 years and nothing. Thank God!

I am 37 as of tomorrow. I had my tubes. Cut tied burned back in 2003 and here its 2017 my husband and i are trying to have a baby i have been praying day and night for another baby but nothing yet

Did it happen on the 1st try? I just got married and i want some babies