hi my name is jannel and im turning 20 ..and im 3months pregnant..it's so hard for me in this situation because i don't know who is the father of my unborn child.i need some help or advice regarding w/ this situation..i know all of you could understand me because we are almost on the same track..my last period was dec 11-17 2009 my cycle is 30-31 days and i had sex w/ my x bf that time was dec 25 2009 but he didn't insert any sperm inside me and i knw and i saw it w/ my own eyes that time and it happened only once...and then i had sex w/ my first love dec 28 and he's the one who accidentally insert a sperm on me..i don't know what to do because my first love was really a responsible person and he is really happy that im pregnant.pls help i really need some advice..i found out taht i'am pregnant last jan 19 2010 and that time im 4 weeks nd 5 days pregnant..im so scared i don't know what to do. :-(

Hi im 20 years old, and in the same situation, i had my last period on 30th jan, and had sex with another man on the 11th + 12th feb, then had sex with my ex on 14th + 15th feb, and now im pregnant the ultrasound said i am 6wks and 6 days, i dont know who the father is and now my ex believes its his as he doesnt know that i have been with anyone else and he wants to keep it, but i know if i tell him i have been with someone else it will ruin us, i dont know what to do, should i get an abortion? or what is the likelyhood of it being my ex's i want it to be my ex's so much, or do i just keep quiet an never tell him? or is that unfair im so scared i need help??

There are prenatal DNA tests privately from 11 weeks, but they carry up to 1% risk. I am in same situation but going to wait and have been honest with both men, though one tried to persuade me to have the test. Good luck X

I'am "supposedly" 29 weeks pregnant. my due date is Nov 11. I had sex with my then, boyfriend. and 3 days later i had my period. After my period I had se with my x. I'am so unsure who the father could be. I want it to b my 1st. But every answer is leading toward my x. I'am so confused and need help. This would be his first child and its a boy! He is so excited and I cant see me taking that from him.

I am in the same boat ladies I think mine is a lot worse than anyones :'( I have been with my fiance for a year and and half almost and we had been trying to have a baby for the longest but it never happened so I just gave up. He wants a baby so bad because he has none but I have one already. the girl he was with before me cheated on him and the baby ended up being someone elses so that crushed his soul. Things started to change toward the middle of our relationship but who doesn't have problems in our case insted of working things out we leant towards other people and now I'm in the worst situation I could have ever seen myself in. I am 7 weeks and 5 days preagnant!! And I don't know who the father is. My LMP was July 17,2010 and it lasted for 8 days so I went off on the 24th of July. I had sex with my fiance the 22nd and had sex with an old friend the 25th without protection. HUGE MISTAKE!. August 19, 2010 comes around and still no period so I decided to take a pregnancy test just incase but the month wasn't over so I figured maybe my cycle just changed it came out to be positive. I immediatly called a doctor and made an appt for August 25th and the doctor determained after the ultrasound I was 4 weeks and 4 days pregnant. When I try to calculate the timing it comes out closer to the 22nd when me and my hubby had sex. Two weeks later I went in for another ultrasound and they said I was 6 weeks and 6 days. I'm so confused I want my baby but I'm so worried about hurting him and he's already been through the heartache before and my friend doesn't even want the baby he wants me to get an abortion. Please give me some advise before I make the biggest mistake of the life thinking out of crisis. They say sperm last inside you for 3 to 5 days I think so basicly I'm at a 50/50 chance

I have been reading these to try to figure about my situation also. I also am completely embaressed and ashamed. i dont know wether to keep baby or not tell either one of them. My periods are very scetchy but i went to the doctor for a x ray and i know i was on my period then which was aug 17>>i dont remember if it was in the middle or end of the period. I had sex with my xboyfriend probably two times after my period- unprotected. So then i started dateing this new guy and i slept with him on aug 31. i have been sleeping with him unprotected and he has cum in me almost everytime..i told him i was not on the pill. My story probably sounds the worst.. ANyway i took two tests about four days ago which would be on the 24th of this month and it is positive. who do you think the daddy is? prob the new guy? or x boyfriend?

Hi, i was in the same position. me and my boyfriend broke up and like 3 weeks and a half later i had sex with a boy i was dating. Found out 2 weeks later i was pregnant! I had no doubts at all that it was the new guys becuse before i even had sex with the new guy me and him both thought iwas pregnant with my ex's baby because i didnt get my period. also i had a sonogram 2 weeks after i found out and the baby was 10 weeks. so my due date is febrary 26th and relized it is my ex's!! which i am happy because i was with him longer, and was only with the other guy for 3 weeks

I kind of feel a bit of relife knowing it's others out there in my situation I have been feeling so bad & calling myself al kind of names so my situation is i broke up with my boyfriend slept with this othe guy but then got back with my boyfriend & continue to sleep with the other guy as well after getting back with my boyfriend which i know was wrong but i just didnt know how to break it off with the other person well i finnally did & like a week or 2 later found out I was pregnant I was honest with my boyfriend & he said he feels this is his baby but i just dont want to hurt him since i love him so much so i told him just to be certain we can do a DNA test which i am really scared to do becasue i dont want to loose him I really hope this is his baby because i have not spoke to the pother guy & have no way to contact him & even though we did use protection there was one time we didnt which that is all it take so im now trying to find a way to get a DNA test while im pregnant becaseu i could not imagine having him in the labor room & they say it was not his & his family & everyonme else is there so i feel if i do it now i will be better off when i have the baby {so hurt by my choices & foolish mistake out of anger}

im only sixteen and i was with my boyfriend for a while then we kinda stopped talking so i seen some other guy a couple times i cant remember the days when i was with them and my boyfriend wants to be the dad and i havent even told the other guy and im about 5 months now im scared it s not my boyfriends..........the thingis the other guy dident cumm inside me but my boyfriend did but its just strange all of a suddeni meet this guy i get pregnant

hi i was readin ur stories and iam in the same boat ive been with the same guy for 6 years and have never cheated until recently when he started becoming abusive and putting me down, i went out and got drunk one night and had sex with a guy and i dont even remember a thing at all but i woke up with my pants off and now i feel so bad, i took a pregnancy test on dec 7th it was negative cuz me and my b.f never used protection ever so i slept with this other guy on dec 4th and i never took a test until january 4th and it was positive and i slept with my b.f plenty of times and that guy once and i cant even remember my last period because i didnt have it all december i think i did in november but not sure the exact day because iwas already stressing out from my b.f so now i dont even know and my b.f is gone to sask and the other guy idk where he is so im not sure who the father is and i dont get the ovulation and all that i just want to know and want to know if you can give me any advice, thank u very much =(

OKAY I HAVE A PROBLEM. I OVULATED THE 27TH OF JANUARY. I HAD UNPROTECTED SEX WITH MY BOYFRIEND ON THAT DAY. HE USED THE PULLOUT METHOD. BUT ON THE 29TH OF JANUARY I HAD SEX WITH MY EX. HE CAME INSIDE ME. I AM NOW PREGNANT. WHO IS MOST LIKEY THE FATHER ? I'M REALLY HOPING ITS MY CURRENT BOYFRIEND. I HATE MY EX. DONT ASK WHY I HAD SEX WITH HIM. VERY STUPID. I KNOW. I NEED SOME HELP PLEASE. BTW I AM 6 WEEKS PREGNANT.

LADIES, I went through the same situation. I strongly advise those who do not want to tell the men involved the truth to face the facts and to do it for the baby. Is the child going to be brought up in a lie all their lives? That's what made me tell both men involved no matter the consequences. Is not about your or the men getting hurt its all about the child now. Good luck to you :-)

I am in the same situation and today is my due date ... I have told both guys that they are the father .. :( ... one of them, my ex, has since stopped talking to me and I really hope its not his! The other possible father is my current boyfriend and he has been supporting me and helping me much he is going to be devistated if the baby's not his and I will be too!! I keep having dreams that my ex is the father the whole pregnancy idk of that's a sign or just my fears coming out in my dreams .. :( ... I am getting so nervous now that my due date is her and we will be meeting my little girl any day now. ... has anyone else been in this position? ? Code:

Ladies i am also in the same position it literally eats at me every second of the day.  I got myself in this situation because i felt lonely during our break up and really didnt think we would get back together. i started my period on the 3rd and had unprotected sex with my bf on the 9th and unprotected sex on the 12th. me and my bf got back together on the 15th and had unprotected sex a couple more times after that. according to   http://www.americanpregnancy.org/duringpregnancy/pregcalc.html i concieved on the 18th so theres really know chance of knowing who the dad is since sperm can live 3-5 days. Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and he is so excited about the baby. It kills me to keep this secret form him but im scared if I do tell him that there's a posibility he may not be the father, he will literally kill me and im sure of this. Please if u read this keep your fingers crossed for me. i need all the luck and prayers i could get. 

Before coming across this dicussion board i felt so alone and ashamed. i didnt expect anybody to be going through the same thing. I feel a little better that there is a support system out there though. if u need more help figuring out your conception date try these websites. i dont know if they're accurate because everyones body is different but they can kinda give u an idea when you ovulated.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web address not allowed***

welp its good to know this discussion exist, ---> i was with my bf in mid december - we broke up ---i had a 2 day period that started on Jan 3 - about mid jan i had a one night stand and low and behold my period for February didnt come - so i told the new guy thinking it was his and come to find out i could have gotten pregnant in Dec - the thing is i have yet to have an ultrasound due to my work schedule so when i do June 9 ( 22 weeks) would it be able to tell whether i got pregnant in dec or jan :) luck to yall