Help me please! i am 16 yrs old and i am pregnant. i know this is wrong but im getting a abortion on may 15th and im terrified because its my first time! i am crying every night and i dont understand! the father is ignoring me and im scared of the side effects! i'm so depressed over this...

women get abortions everyday. it's okay to be scared. most women are. everything will be fine. the only thing that you will experience physically is bleeding. emotionally, you may go through many emotions. are you sure you can handle that? some women feel guilty, but if you know that this is the right decision right now, than you have to do what's right. and eventually you will heal emotionally. i hope you start to feel better. and if you need to talk about it afterword, come back to this site.

My advice to you is to think long and hard until the date of your procedure. You're young and it's going to be a difficult process for you. It's easier if you are 100% sure, without a doubt that this is what you want. The physical process will be fine. I don't know what kind of procedure you're going to have but surgical is painless if you get the medicine. Even without (which I had) it's not that bad. I'm more concerned over the emotional turmoil for you. I hope you can find someone to confide in and that will help support you in ANY decision you make. Abortion isn't the only option and I think you need to take this time to evaluate all of them and get yourself in the right place mentally.