When I was in my first year of high school i got with this boy and i was with him for a year and a half, i split up with him and hes always loved me. We started talkin again 3 years on (Aughust 07) and got back together.
I knew that my boyfriend and i had to go our seperate ways one daii because he was moving to Australia.
I found out i was pregnant 4 months into our relationship and that happened to be the month he was movin :'(
I was really scared but finally told my parents.
I didnt want my baby growing up with out a dad and my boyfriend kept saying he would come back to me after two years but i knew he wouldnt.
I decided to get an abortion but after i had took the first tablet i regreted it.
My baby would be due on the 7th of july this year, i am so down about it..
i think about the baby every day and i just wish i could turn back time.
In a way i am relieved because the boy is treating me like a d**k now he has moved i feel like he dont care and hes just forgot about it.
Will i ever get over this ?
I feel so guilty.

I know hon. I understand how hard this can be for you. I had 2 abortions in my time, and i still think about it.
Why don't you look into a little counseling for your self. There you will be able to meet and talk with other girls that are in your situation. They will make you feel better, and who knows, you may make some good friends.
You will feel better eventually. You will never forget, but it will get easier for you. There will always be a little spot in your heart i'm sure. Once this birthday passes for you, don't dwell on it. When next year July rolls around, try not to think so much about it.
Ya know, i hate that cliche, things happen for a reason, but i guess if you think about it, it has a ring of truth to it.
You sound sweet, and someday i promise, you will be a terrific mom.
Hugs to you
Lynne