Hi I created my account so I'm back This Is Faye I was wondering if I could be pregant I have had normal periods the last five months my periods would come down every month on the 12 or 13 but when August 1 came my period came on and then on the 25 of August I has gotten a pinkish milky when I wiped and if that was my period it was light light but only a heavy flow when I ruined that 3rd day and when it went away it went a way as if I was spoting now Friday September 19 I got a pinkish blood each time I wiped that whole day no bleeding after that day it's like when I would wipe is more so when I would see the blood it was still pink and when I would urnie or wipe that's when I would see it.. And the last time I had sex in August was on The 16 of August and July the last e I had sex bf then was July 22.. Do u maybe know what can be going on and I have the nausuation feeling go and come and I had bad head aches and in august I would feel like i was about to pass out only way I felt better was when I laid down

hi I have same problem I miss my period about 2 week and 3 home pregn= test Dane and showing negative I went my dr and had blood test also result negative I as my gen doctor and advice me to take medicine that I can get my period I really surprise am trying for baby about last 1 year I don't know what do plz advice me if I can follow what my doctor say or just wait anther more weeks

Hi..! I really don't know what to tell u but I have studied done women don't have enough hcg built up so ur test MAY have come up negative for that reason my baby sister test didint shoe up positive n here urine but it did with the blood test she was like 3 mths at the time so maybe ur not pregant and then to maybe u r... Wait it out and if y go back for another blood test and it's still negative then ur petiod may have stop to any reason.. Good luck!!

My phone misspells a lot hope u understood the misspelling