i would love to take ur baby if u would let me!!!!!!!! my name is mary brady im 29 and my husband is 33 we been tring to have a baby but just no luck plz just think about it if you want to know more about just ask ..

Did u ever thnk bout giving the baby up 2 a couple or some one who can't have kids

There are alot of people out there who want to adopt a baby im one of them, if there is anyone having an unwanted pregnancy please contact me, we do not live in UK but will willingly come and meet you to discuss any options regarding taking on an unwanted baby.... so to all potential mums who seriously dont want a child please come to me, im sure i can help you.

Are you still pregnant ??

My husband and I have tried to have a baby for ten years now. Tried fertility drugs and everything. If one of u are still wanting to give your baby up for adoption, we have already taken the classes and done all the paperwork through dhr in coosa county ala. please contact me. Lori Mullally on Facebook and message me please! We really want a baby if one of you are willing to carry them the rest of the nine months instead of taking pills.

I have 2 beautiful kids already an me an my husband to be have been trying to have a baby for what seems like forever an both my kids want a little sister or brother if you are willing to have the baby an give it to a happy family that is having trouble making that family bigger plz contact me I would love to give a baby a happy home an happy family please think about adoption before getting rid of it

I want to healp you cont. me 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private phone numbers not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Would you want to give it for adoption ?

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

Was wondering where you are located I'm in Michigan I will take the baby if you do not want the baby. I have an 8 year old who loves kids. You. just let me know. 

***Post is edited by moderator *** Private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

jeremiaz wrote:

I'm glad you were responsible enough to ask the question, and also to recognise that you may not be able or willing to cope with another baby so soon. Most people will want to be there to support you, and ensure that you are healthy and able to take care of the baby you have. That doesn't mean however that they are happy to see a world where babies are treated as disposable objects, with abortion pills, treatments etc are treated as casual convenience medicines available online.

What that means is, that at one month, I think you're going to have to go along to a clinic and have a discussion with someone, and they will advise you as to your options, and rights. They will also inform you of recommended means of birth control for the future.

I WOULD LOVE TO TAKE YOUR BABY I CAN NOT HAVE A BABY OF MY OWN. IF YOU WOULD GO FULL TERM I WOULD LOVE TO RAISE YOUR BABY.

Hi!
i just read your post i just want to know what country you are located at? Im one month pregnant but im not ready to have a child i don't want to do the abortion. 

iam 4 month pregent i want to do obartion

I just read your post, my husband and I have been praying for a baby 6 years now.are you willing a give the baby up for adoption?

grover wrote:

hi i am also 1 month pregnent and my baby is just 5 months old i don't need baby please tell me which phills are good.

hi i am also 3 month pregnent and my baby is just 5 months old i don't need baby please tell me which phills are good.

I am willing to adopt a child