give me replay

i recently got married and dont find any sypmotoms yet of pregnency but i m not having periods i got married about one month ago and not having mensius plzz tell me what medications i can take for not to get pregnent plzz reply me as soon as possible bcoz i cant get pregnent at this age.

i m 1 month pregnant i don't want this baby please help b'coz i have had a baby just 1 year back wen i was 19 and i don't want 1 more baby so soon.please give me some names of tablets that i can use after every sex so that i don't get pregnant.please help

If u want then please contact me I can take care of ur baby and adopt him or her

take 1 MT Pill (Cipla) on day 1 after food, take a gap of 2 days and take 2 Misoprostol tablets on empty stomach in morning on day 3,,,that is 2 days after having MT Pill.....

See this is an abortion pill,that is this could be used to abort pregnancy upto 2 months....

Usually to avoid unwanted pregnancy after unsafe sex, u can take pills like Unwanted 72 or I Pill, within 72 hours of having sex..

Else if you want to have regular sex without precaution & wan to avoid pregnancy, its better to use pills like Mala D,,,also consult a gynae for better advice.

now i am two month pregnant but i dont want this baby please help to me give me any madison name i can use

I would like to adopt the child, we are childless couple in mumbai if you can help us.

Ill adopt ur baby plz i cant have none i beg u

i m also pregnant i m still 18 n i dnt want child wat i hv 2 do

Hi there, just wondering did you get to adopt a child as i was touched when i read your response x

Hi honey! I just wanted to point out that this post was 2 1/2 years ago! I wish you luck and health!

Very said to hear so do you no what you are going to do yet

if you haven't abort your baby would you like consider to let me give him/her a family?

i would love to adopt your baby!