i am a 15 year old girl every single diet that i have tried has failed im thinking about going on weight watchers. but one diet that did work is the milk diet with the 24 24 milk . com thing i lost like 20 pounds but even then i ganed it all back. now i am in high school i dont have a way to get to a gym except when i have pe. and where i live there are no side walks and the streets have blind spots so i cant go walking or running. so if anyone has a simple way of losing weight with out much excersize i would very much like that.

Adding a fidget or a tapping of some sort when reading or any normal sit down activity an burn up to 350 calories. Also, taking the long way to classes or finding reasons to walk more around school helps too. It's little things like that, that can really add up. The biggest thing I can suggest for you, though, is a healthy diet. I'm all for calorie counting but it's not for very one and for some it consumes their life. Just try and eat lots of fruits an vegetables, and lean meats and proteins plus your I between exercises and you should be pretty set